Problems depositing with UKASH?

Unknown-500

Society
Freelancer
I don't normally post on the forums much, but I have recently had problems depositing with UKASH. Every time I go on to the deposit section and select UKASH, nothing happens, every other money depositing system works but UKASH doesn't. Whenever I click on UKASH it highlights but after many clicks nothing happens, no new window opens and all the other depositing ones do. This has been happening for a few days now and has become a bit of an annoyance. Has anybody else experienced this? Is it a known issue? Any feedback and responses much appreciated. :)

Did you try the ingame deposit option?
in the past you could depo ingame too with UKASH, not sure if that changed.

Did you try the ingame deposit option?
in the past you could depo ingame too with UKASH, not sure if that changed.

The ingame desposit option was the one I was on about. It just doesn't seem to let you select the UKASH option.

you can no longer get a ukash, its now called paysafecard and you have to depo it on the website, ukask gave 19 digit code and the new paysafe is only 16 so it will not wrk on the ukash section :)

https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/lp-products/ukash-welcome/?gclid=CPC24qfq_MgCFUEaGwodpiwNnQ

Thanks a lot! Was worried that I lost a significant amount of money because they changed it. Much appreciated. :)

Back