Project: From Broke to Rich...

Ragna Rock

Old Alpha
Society
M2E
Ragna Ragna Rock
Some of you have been reading my thread in offtopic about ludomanie (gambling addiction), and it was a hard time to come over it, I think Im still hooked but the therapy is functioning this good that I dont feel any urge to gamble anymore.

I used to start from the Rags for several times, and I knew the concept how to make cash IG, but never managed to go over from earning to investing, but have blewn everyting I got under my fingers..

Anyway...

This project is there for the sole purpose to show that with a great idea and a bit dedication, and a shitload discipline (this is the hard part) a normal player can make money IG and finance his playing.

The basics about the bussines I used to run are explained in my signature, my reference list is long, also my friendslist :) Ive been knows for quick and fair deals for both sides, if I decide that an item is overpriced I skipp the inquire or dont take it in focus unless I accidentaly find a buyer, but I also make the client aware of the market when taking over the inquire.

Long story short:

My current ballance is 2.47 PED + some TT bps + a used Kat Honor (09.08.08)

The inquires I got sofar are as follows:

To be SOLD: Shadow m (sup. feet), Eon m (No feet), DOA Foeripper, 2xLA (for more info PM me), a lot of mining skills (see sales thread - will put up a link), UL OA103 (225k PED)

To be BOUGHT: Mod Fap, LA (up to 500k for a good LA), shadow thighs m, shadow feet m.

for all those lazy afolks outthere :D I work on a 3% comission for any item above 10k market value, just fyi :D

Will update this thread with screenshots and time stamps when I cash my comission, also will explain where what money went and what profit / losses it brought me.

Lets see how quick I can come up again :D

Back