Info: Project, TT% returns, 90%?

i didnt craft after the previous run and my tt returns went back under 100% curious and curious ;)

What's your overall % return if you count mining, crafting and hunting?

I.E. all TT spent vs all TT returned.

What's your overall % return if you count mining, crafting and hunting?

I.E. all TT spent vs all TT returned.

Hunting is only 3 pedish per run, so would not make much difference

Crafting only did this for the last few runs and been a big loss, but only around 3k spent vs 400 ped returned. I just checked entropia tracker and i did do more runs begining of the year, no numbers i am afraid for that

I have done a few bigger hunting runs but i did not record those results but from memory were quite big losses as had to get back to mining asap

No hard numbers i am afraid....the vast majority of peds spent has been in mining

Rgds

Ace

What I don't get though is why do you break it into "before Vu10" and "after Vu10"?

That's the problem when you reach hiiiiiiiiiiigh turnovers, you can get shitty for a whole year (and be called a liar, whiner etc. on EF ;) ), without damaging much the overal tt%.

It's quite tricky. I still believe in personal lootpool or rather I want to believe but it seems to work only like for short intervals and historical losses get erased.

Pretty much like EULA used to guarantee all deposits since avatar inception to present as max liability possible of MA vs participant, nowadays is only for 6 months.

I think loot stuff works just like that, every x months maybe 1 year you get a new cycle and past stuff gets buried. I mean for my mental comfort seems the most reasonable explanation.

What I don't get though is why do you break it into "before Vu10" and "after Vu10"?

That's the problem when you reach hiiiiiiiiiiigh turnovers, you can get shitty for a whole year (and be called a liar, whiner etc. on EF ;) ), without damaging much the overal tt%.

It's quite tricky. I still believe in personal lootpool or rather I want to believe but it seems to work only like for short intervals and historical losses get erased.

Pretty much like EULA used to guarantee all deposits since avatar inception to present as max liability possible of MA vs participant, nowadays is only for 6 months.

I think loot stuff works just like that, every x months maybe 1 year you get a new cycle and past stuff gets buried. I mean for my mental comfort seems the most reasonable explanation.

It is not really pre and post VU10 more returns this year, and stupidly i did not write down the dates for pre this year, i have to go a lot by tracker and that is long and painful, maybe one day

So this was ease of recording from a gaurenteed set time that was all, and pre VU10 i had above 90%tt returns, now it seems different as is evident so far, but with this blog anyone can break it down by day week month or if i continue long enough year.

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 39048

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT spent this run: 318
TT returns: 220
% this run: 69%

Total TT Spent: 64445
Total TT Returns: 54464
Total TT % return: 84.51%

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: stopped crafting before last run, so tt returns back to normal again lol

Total Bombs: 39352

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 198
% this run: 62%

Total TT Spent: 64763
Total TT Returns: 54662
Total TT % return: 84.40%

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 39656

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 210
% this run: 66%

Total TT Spent: 65081
Total TT Returns: 54872
Total TT % return: 84.31%

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 39960

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 302
% this run: 95%

Total TT Spent: 65399
Total TT Returns: 55158
Total TT % return: 84.34%

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 40264

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 371
% this run: 117%

Total TT Spent: 65717
Total TT Returns: 55530
Total TT % return: 84.50%

Rgds

Ace

OMG came to mind on this run ;) I feel like i am destined to stay at stupid 84%

Total Bombs: 40568

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 184
% this run: 58%

Total TT Spent: 66035
Total TT Returns: 55714
Total TT % return: 84.37%

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 40872

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 222
% this run: 70%

Total TT Spent: 66353
Total TT Returns: 55935
Total TT % return: 84.30%

Rgds

Ace

You and me both, brother. Hope it turns around for ya...

Thank you bud, we can but hope lol, although not this damn run ;)

Total Bombs: 41176

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 189
% this run: 60%

Total TT Spent: 66672
Total TT Returns: 56125
Total TT % return: 84.18%

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: ooops got it slighty wrong, i need coffee

Last edited:
Nice test.
When talking about avarage returns it will always be "rough numbers" about what a player could expect in tt return. Big HOF:s makes it hard to calculated the avarage for a "normal" player, in my opinion big HOF should not be in the caluclation because they are so few and random. They are more like "the lucky" hit (if not amped with a 109).
In the long rung, yes, maybe i will be expecting to get a HOF over 10 000 ped, if i drop 100 probes each day for 5 years, and it would increase my avarage tt return with about 5% units i think. But it's so long time. At the same time i could be super lucky and hit one after one month.

Nice test.
When talking about avarage returns it will always be "rough numbers" about what a player could expect in tt return. Big HOF:s makes it hard to calculated the avarage for a "normal" player, in my opinion big HOF should not be in the caluclation because they are so few and random. They are more like "the lucky" hit (if not amped with a 109).
In the long rung, yes, maybe i will be expecting to get a HOF over 10 000 ped, if i drop 100 probes each day for 5 years, and it would increase my avarage tt return with about 5% units i think. But it's so long time. At the same time i could be super lucky and hit one after one month.

The other way of looking at it, is big hofs are part of the return. At least you need to account for everything otherwise the tests are pointless. But interesting to see if i get one and what happens after

Anyways i continue

Total Bombs: 41480

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 310
% this run: 97%

Total TT Spent: 66990
Total TT Returns: 56450
Total TT % return: 84.27%

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 41784

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 296
% this run: 93%

Total TT Spent: 67308
Total TT Returns: 56764
Total TT % return: 84.31%

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 42088

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 389
% this run: 122%

Total TT Spent: 67626
Total TT Returns: 57135
Total TT % return: 84.49%

Rgds

Ace

Going for 85% slowly ;)

Hehe, all I wish you is good luck on breaking the 90% point, would be nice to see it :)

But you never know...you can be out mining, and BAM, tt return will be 200% :laugh:

Really best of luck :cool:

Going for 85% slowly ;)

Hehe, all I wish you is good luck on breaking the 90% point, would be nice to see it :)

But you never know...you can be out mining, and BAM, tt return will be 200% :laugh:

Really best of luck :cool:

TY :)

Total Bombs: 42392

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 257
% this run: 81%

Total TT Spent: 67944
Total TT Returns: 57391
Total TT % return: 84.47%

Rgds

Ace

Total Bombs: 42696

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 285
% this run: 90%

Total TT Spent: 68262
Total TT Returns: 57677
Total TT % return: 84.49%

It seems i missed this out, so including the next one as well

Total Bombs: 43000

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 276
% this run: 87%

Total TT Spent: 68580
Total TT Returns: 57952
Total TT % return: 84.50%

Rgds

Ace

Rgds

Ace

I am curious are you mining taxed or untaxed areas.

Your overal tt return is similar to the recent tt return I had in hunting for the last two months(50k+ ped total cycled).

Your overal tt return is similar to the recent tt return I had in hunting for the last two months(50k+ ped total cycled).

And over the last 5 month including the 3 x 20K loots?

Sorry for off topic Ace, but i am really curious.

I did say all posts are welcome :)

Rgds

Ace

With those big loots my tt return is still over 100%. I only lost about 10k in tt in the last months less then 1 uber. If the assumption that the loot equalize itself over time is true then I'm afraid that I'm due for a very long dry period(Not so long if it continues like this).

I'm still not sure how those big loots influence the tt return of an avatar even tho I try to find some patterns in the logs I keep for almost 3 years of hunting. My initial feeling was that it has nothing to do with the overall tt return in the long run. I thought that we all contribute to a global jackpot loot beside the % that MA gets from the peds we cycled and it's a combination of personal luck(hunting the right mob at the right time) that gives the chance to get them. Now I'm not so sure that this theory is still valid. However I still consider the data I have to be rather small to deduce anything worthwile.

What I can say for sure from my logs is that before VU10, the overall tt return/month after cycling on average ~20-25k ped with weapons like p5a/k400 was rather constant(~90-95%). Then the ubers came and not just one but a few in a short time. On the months after the ubers(only 2 for now), the overall tt return on ~30k ped cycled/month is ~84%.

Do you keep records of your hunts? I'm curious what is your overall tt return since you cycled a lot more peds then me. My records consists of less then 1 Mil ped cycled.

However I still consider the data I have to be rather small to deduce anything worthwile.

When you'll consider you have enough data? I'd look at something like average turnover/player and I think you're above that by some.

Ofc, it's just my opinion, MA might have the balancing done for avatars ±lvl90 natural, but it wouldn't sound logical.

When you'll consider you have enough data? I'd look at something like average turnover/player and I think you're above that by some.

One of the ideas I had lately is that maybe the average turnover/players is not fixed, but related to the cycling power of a weapon. For the dps of p5a the value might be set at let's say 15k/month, which means quite a few hours played by that person. When I used it, my average turnover was around 20-25k, which means I could have been way ahead of the average player.

Now, I use mostly Assassin R150 and with ~30k ped cycled/month I might be behind the average turnover/players set for this class of dps. I cycle about the same amount of ped in about half a time spent online compared to the time when I hunted with p5a.

Ofc, it's just my opinion, MA might have the balancing done for avatars ±lvl90 natural, but it wouldn't sound logical.

I'm currently looking to reach a few marks like 500k, 1mil, 1.5mil and 2 mil and try to draw some conclusions. the problem is that to achieve 1 mil ped cycled in hunting is not an easy task.

Natural lvl ±90 only with one type of weapon is probably close to 3 mil ped cycled. Kinda unrealistic for our current playerbase imo.

Total Bombs: 43304

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 305
% this run: 96%

Total TT Spent: 68899
Total TT Returns: 58257
Total TT % return: 84.56%

Rgds

Ace

A damn good run this one :yay:

Total Bombs: 43608

0 amp, 304 bombs
TT returns: 526
% this run: 165%

Total TT Spent: 69217
Total TT Returns: 58783
Total TT % return: 84.93% sooo close to 85% ;)

Rgds

Ace

Back