Buying: Propulsion Connector

Darker

Provider
Society
The Ministry
Zothen Darker Mooneye
EDIT: Item already bought, not looking anymore. TY, over and out :)

I'm looking for a Propulsion Connector, they can be looted from tripudions. Please name your price and I'll consider it. :)

Regards, Darker

Last edited:
Have killed tons of tripu`s Stalkers, Prowlers but didnt got something like this ...nway free bump ^^

Have killed tons of tripu`s Stalkers, Prowlers but didnt got something like this ...nway free bump ^^

They don't seem to drop em very often.. :scratch2:

*bump*

A little bouncy bump.. :yay:

bumpy up up up, still looking.

Saving up for a space ship??:)

Saving up for a space ship??:)

Someday, somewhere in a distant future... Perhaps :)

Are you the same Wanderer that owned one of the very few Storm coats back in the old days? I remember wanting one so much back then.. But I got Lavender instead, easier to get - or should I say cheaper to get.. :)

Someday, somewhere in a distant future... Perhaps :)

Are you the same Wanderer that owned one of the very few Storm coats back in the old days? I remember wanting one so much back then.. But I got Lavender instead, easier to get - or should I say cheaper to get.. :)

nope not me - wantd a Storm coat myself :)

A small bump again...

Whats a Tripudion :scratch2:

bump

Whats a Tripudion :scratch2:

bump

Well my friend.. The tripudion is a very nasty toad, like to live in the swamps but i think it might have spread.. you wouldnt wanna meet one because not only do they jump so you can hardly ever hit them.. they also have lots of hp..! And if you find one that is larger than old.. they most certainly outnumber your own hp! The old ones have 220hp according to entropedia so there we might find a good match. So beware... in foggy places... at swamps... my spine shivers.. or something ;)

http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=73

Bump.

bUmP - still looking

Still looking???

Still looking???

Yeah, are you still looking even though it's been more than four years since you last posted here? :p

Last edited:
I have one in my inventory now.

Still looking?

Wow.. they seem to have began dropping again eh..? :p

I actually bought one thanks to this old thread just a couple of weeks ago, ty :)

Not looking anymore. Thread can be closed. :)

Back