Prosecutor M35 UL??

impatico

Mature
I am trying to find an UL SIB BLP rifle like the M35 that I can actually afford??? what is this one worth or what else is there same lvl or a bit lower?

thanks in advance :)

I think your best bet in terms of dps / cost is an UL Assassin.

I think your best bet in terms of dps / cost is an UL Assassin.

BS, best option is SPirit MKI UL half the price for R150, about same DPS, low tier cost like R150, more ECO, more range....more everything:)

BS, best option is SPirit MKI UL half the price for R150, about same DPS, low tier cost like R150, more ECO, more range....more everything:)

Yep, but everyone who got one is keeping it, i didn't see any on market, while R150 is at the moment. Other than that you are right

Yep, but everyone who got one is keeping it, i didn't see any on market, while R150 is at the moment. Other than that you are right

How can it be half the price if it isn't for sale? I'd say that's a good indicator that you have to pay more for it :) NOT biased as I'm looking for a gun myself these days..

How can it be half the price if it isn't for sale? I'd say that's a good indicator that you have to pay more for it :) NOT biased as I'm looking for a gun myself these days..

Other than that = more eco, more range, more everything jaddajadda

Where do u get your information from??

To lend a perspective : Tier 6 R150 goes for +18-+20k. Spirit MKI UL Tier 0 goes for +18k minimum. So care to explain where you did those calculations?

Last edited:
Back