PSA - How To: Avoid Chat Spam While Hunting

VandalHand

Dominant
Society
AO
VandalHand
Alright, now that I have your attention - there is a major problem.

I've seen several participants of Entropia Universe who are using MindArk approved methods of hunting spamming chat with F or other keys unintentionally.
Whether it's a PM, trade chat, or whatever - this can easily be avoided.

There are in fact certain keys you can map Interact to that will never interfere with you typing out a message!

Therefor, although I had originally incorrectly assumed to be a combination of general knowledge and logic, I have decided to make this post to let YOU know (yeah, you) how to stop looking like a tool while Using Tool!

ljvRjd1.png

As you can see with this image, you can just map the Interact key to Insert.

That's all.

😂😂😂😂

It’s like inventing fire or the wheel or gunpowder

No can do Insert = printscreen on my computer since I have a TKL keyboard, that means thousands of screenshots every day if I did as you suggest :ROFLMAO:

The best interact placement imo is the mouse 2 button or mouse wheel, I use both. Mouse 2 for auto use tool and mouse wheel for interact. Right arrow key for next target, down arrow for main weapon, left arrow for combat fap, top arrow for adj resto. Neither of these options will make you type anything. :) And you can be lying down on couch playing one handed.

No can do Insert = printscreen on my computer since I have a TKL keyboard, that means thousands of screenshots every day if I did as you suggest :ROFLMAO:
Never miss a global again with this one simple life hack!

I think you can also do F10, etc - basically any dead key that doesn't enter in chat.

The best interact placement imo is the mouse 2 button or mouse wheel, I use both. Mouse 2 for auto use tool and mouse wheel for interact. Right arrow key for next target, down arrow for main weapon, left arrow for combat fap, top arrow for adj resto. Neither of these options will make you type anything. :) And you can be lying down on couch playing one handed.
Which leaves your other hand free for FAPing!!!

Back