pSyCHe's Mining Log

Overlapping drops doesn't affect Hit Rate. That's a myth. If you overlap, using a different finder can help.

Tony's test is great in the sense of pinpointing, but the concept is easy to prove., seeing how indoor has 22m. HR-radius-claim size is a whole. With the important disclaimer there's also a blacklist timer (15-20-30mins somewhere there, prolly influenced by various factors). I am not the only one who tried 100 drops in same place and no it doesn't work to hof or anything. The only room for debate but of marginal importance imo is the following situation: say you single drop in point x and you get a claim, for sake of argument, right at drop point, so a zero meters search. Would then a redrop be an overlap of 100% or of 0,000000smth%? Since hitrate in itself going with a standard 30ish% would bring here a potential of throwing off, I honestly go with the wind, sometimes I will redrop, sometimes not. In the end is down to MU. Narc at 170% in the early days of cnd was worthy the risk of redrop even seriously amped. Iron at 101% is absolutely not.

Last edited:
Back