Put your money where your mouth is

Yquem

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Vintage Yquem Port
So many pk's out there - most of them has it only in there mouth. Other are hiding behind there big brother and can only compete if they are in a team.

No I didn't mentioned WSS - that was what you was thinking.

If you got it - come and prove it and "put your money where your mouth is"

The winner takes the accumulated Ammo and deterioration and the GLORY and can tell the others to fuck off.

If - If you really think you have it - then come and loot my prizes. If this first one turns out good - more will come with better prizes.

But I bet you don't have it - its still only in your mouth....

Look for event in ingame "Event List" and look for the name
"
Put your money where your mouth"

Time for event: Friday 2014.03.07 - 19:00-20:00 ma time
Place: Zychion Citadel

The winner takes the glory - looser just get some crappy shit.

Participants so far: 7

BTW - Check my ziggy got some stuff to sell....

Last edited:
I still remember the good old days in pre VE10 with the big war around the rig.

This was the time where it was not important to have a big tiered gun or fap but just to have unlocked ESL so you could read all the trash talk :)

That was fun two teams against each other

3 ppl joined ....

Sadly I won't be home in time for this event, hope it is a success and I can join next time :)

If 10 ppl dare to go all in there will be a pretty good reward for the winner. But do you dare place your money where your mouth is.

Or are you better hiding behind your big brothers and sugar daddy ?

Bump this event

Do you dare? BUMP

If only one more buy a ticket he will be guaranteed to get his ped back, he just have to kill me once, as 3:rd price is 34,76 ped TT

And i'm sure there must be a lot PK's out there that would love to loot my prizes as they dont find me in PvP 4 - muhahahaha

One more joined the event - i still miss some of those PK boyz that is talking so loud about how good they are - but maybe the only thing they are good at is to shoot poor miners or hunters on big marcimex in the back - that is indeed a lot of glory in doing that ...

A bit more than 2 hours to Kick Off

Participants so far: 5

Less than an hour

14 min to start

Participants so far: 6

10 min to start

Participants so far: 7

Less than 3 min to kick off

Gratz to Stryker for winning the event - He now have the words on the street until next event (and 861 ped in his pocket).

Thanks to all for showing up.

Thanks for the event :) Hopefully next time more people join!

Can I do one? XD

Back