PvP areas

Snipe

Prowler
Society
Guardian Elite
Hawk "Snipe" Deadeye
Hey guys/babes.

I have heard storys that the best place to mine is in PvP3 and the other PvP zones are also not to bad. Is that true?

pvp3 is a great place to mine, but just be careful you dont end up on the wrong end of a PKers gun :D

Although pvp3 is good as he said less risky in and arond pvp2 is quite good found several dunkels their in my past mining days.

didnt have much luck in pvp1 for ore... only tried once tho, probably wasnt in the right spot or something. pvp2 and pvp3 did well for me.

thx alot guys!

I think i have to risk entering the PvP areas to make some cash :(

Mining PvP3 is not a Monney Making Mashine for Miners. You can also have a Dry Spot or another Miner was just a few Hours around bevore you do it.

You can be die and Lose your Ores and getting a Vast of Oil would a Horror :D
Hours of Extracting on the Same Place muhahaha

Hm sorry it came over me :)

GL

PvP 2 or close to it has done me well in the past. The biggest i had was not close to any pvp though. ;)

i once had a 20 ped magerian in the centre of pvp1 , never had anything good in there since *shrugs* and i dont dare try pvp3. with mining you are pretty much sorted for a long time if u manage to find a rich spot which no-one knows about, u can leech off it for weeks :D , but lots of people tend to radiate in the pvp areas so when you do find something dont expect it to still be there a few days later when it has respawned.

Regards,
Spamboy

Edit: plus theres always a chance of you getitng jacked in pvp3 ;)

I bombed the whole island,even the hidden one!!What i can say,the mining luck is funny :)

Where you normaly expect ores,you dont find them!!I tryed even PvP3,and have a funny story about a bad hunter :dunce:

Was about 2 hours in there,and had preety much luck,small iron mostly,but every bomb.A green dot came ,and started shooting with plasma.Bad thing was,that i had over 200 kg!! :D I couldnt run so i pressed t,and used the old jump around technic :laugh: That dot had over a minute to kill me,but he hit me only once and did 47 dmg.

Funny thing is,i fell sorry for him,he could take any other gun and shoot,but he kept trying with plasma :dunce:

Ithaca is good for mining ;)

zajebani said:
I couldnt run so i pressed t,and used the old jump around technic

Umm... i thought 7.5 made this impossible... least for me it did :confused:

unless your story took place before 7.5 :)

Gruye said:
Umm... i thought 7.5 made this impossible... least for me it did :confused:

unless your story took place before 7.5 :)

Yes,it did:)
It would be a expensive trip.now i know that i cant loose my weapons and armor,so,that wont happen next time :boxer:

Back