PvP areas

Anon

Hatchling
Stupid question and I feel stupid for asking since I've been playing for a few months...

I know others can kill me in pvp...but can they loot everything I have?

(also the rings, does the same thing happen?)

I've kept away from these areas in fear of it happening.

This question was raised by me in the n00b area.

I am told that you can only be looted in the Pvp3 area (found in the North East)

Even in this area only 'stackable' objects can be looted - so you can't lose your armour or weapons for example

:D So the only thing you really stand to lose is your pride! ;)

But hey! it's a game!!...... Search elsewhere on this forum for advice on etiquette - I personally believe in chivalry, this is not always shown though!

First i would like to say - great idea on the appartments i was lucky enough to be able to log on after 7.2 and quickly find a large appartment. now the moans 1. why on earth are all the appartment blocks on amethera?? surely theres enough free space to put some of them on calypso! 2. why didnt mindark make the appartment blocks a pvp free zone?? after moving in and running a mate down to his block i found it was open season on anyone and everybody, with shooters running riot just because they could, even the auctions wernt safe with a certain "lady " gunning down all and sundry "just for a laugh". id have bin well hacked off if i had been waiting on a bid and had to revive 3 times to win it. this has been voiced on so many occasions that its becoming boring-WHY DONT MINDARK HAVE KILL FREE ZONES AROUND REVIVAL STATIONS & NOW APPARTMENT BLOCKS. i think theyre cutting theyre own throats by letting people get gunned down in places that should be considered safe zones-theres plenty of amethera left to run riot in and i take my chances along with everone else travelling -thats fine i know the risks -but please MA just protect appartment areas & revival stations or we may decide to abandon the blocks.

xWandererx said:
First i would like to say - great idea on the appartments i was lucky enough to be able to log on after 7.2 and quickly find a large appartment. now the moans 1. why on earth are all the appartment blocks on amethera?? surely theres enough free space to put some of them on calypso! 2. why didnt mindark make the appartment blocks a pvp free zone?? after moving in and running a mate down to his block i found it was open season on anyone and everybody, with shooters running riot just because they could, even the auctions wernt safe with a certain "lady " gunning down all and sundry "just for a laugh". id have bin well hacked off if i had been waiting on a bid and had to revive 3 times to win it. this has been voiced on so many occasions that its becoming boring-WHY DONT MINDARK HAVE KILL FREE ZONES AROUND REVIVAL STATIONS & NOW APPARTMENT BLOCKS. i think theyre cutting theyre own throats by letting people get gunned down in places that should be considered safe zones-theres plenty of amethera left to run riot in and i take my chances along with everone else travelling -thats fine i know the risks -but please MA just protect appartment areas & revival stations or we may decide to abandon the blocks.

Take this to the thread where we are having this discussion allready
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=905

One sec. Need to re-write that.

Last edited:
Back