PvP Event at Zychion (14th April, 18:00MA time)

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
Hi,

On April 14th at 18:00MA time at Zychion will be an event hosted by Dark Knights-Squires.

This event is by invitation only, meaning all tickets are reserved and can only be gotten from me or another DKS member. The resion for this is only to ensure noone enters the event who would be seriuosly better than the rest. We want this to be a fun event and do not want any seriuos PKer in it that would ace the event. We want every persion in it to have a fair chance to win and have a fun time. :handgun:

This event is intended for mid range players. Not UBER player or the guys you see in the PK streek HOF list. Anyone may enter if you concider this event aproprate to you. (Even a nub could win this event btw. I'll explain how:

The event system for PvP is based on points. You get points based on how you PK. The first kill of a player gives you 5000points (this is an example) the next time you kill that player you get half the amount of points, 2500, then you kill the same guy again and you get 1250, till eventualy you get 1 point each time you kill him. All these points are accumilated to give you your final points. Thus if you just found each player and killed him once, you would get most of the points, then you killed each persion again you would get the next most points etc.

So, how could a nub win? :whisper: As a nub you just find each player and kill him once, then start over again. Yes it is not easy, but it can be done. :)

Rules:
1) No armor
2) No fapping (This means none! No leaving the area to do it)
3) "Mann MPH" pistals only.
3) "a103" amp only. (exluding critical hits the max damage is 16, anything over this and the persion doing it will get -rep and will be posted here as cheeting)
4) Health must be under Medium when scanned.
5) It is required to have fun at this event. That is right, it is MANDETORY to have fun, you will get disquilified for not having fun. :dance:

Prize: ~550peds
The prize is a bunch of mining "stuff" with a TT value of 50 peds and trade value of ~60peds. ALSO, all amo used in the event will go to the winner. :clap: I estimate this at about 500peds amo used. Might be a bit off but there are 10 people confiremed for the event already and I expect to get about 30 people participating in the event or more, so if each players uses say 10-20 peds amo it will be about right. And the more people in the event make it that much easier for almost anyone to win as shown above.

Ticket price is 10 peds, there will be invited people who will assist in the event who will get their tickets free. I'll anounce their name at event time so you know they are there to assist in making this a fun event. :cool:

This event will be a BLAST, and we hope YOU win!!!

(edit: I have a bunch of Manns and a103 amps if needed, for those entering only please.)

Last edited:
hi :) Nice event tho... Remind me please - from what number starts medium level Helth? i have 124. if i passed the conditions - i wanna take a part in this event :)

tnx

sounds great and a nice way to keep event under control until Mindark enforces the rules automatically, and if i can make it, count me in. Where do I find DK squires members ?

Hi,

Thanks for your replys. :)

Think Medium HP is at 150, you will be scanned before you are sold a ticket. ;)

I'm around most the time, and "around" means almost anywere. ;) Many guys have me on FL, a simple shout out will get me or a member of my Soc. I'll be around Zychion starting Monday at 18:00MA time, daily, up to the event. And for sure I or a member of DKS will be at Zychion at 17:00-18:00MA time on the 14th giving out tickets to those that are ok to enter the event.

Best of luck and I hope you win and have a blast doing it. :)

p.s. it is important to register well in advance of the event start time or I'll have to refund your ticket as the system will not accpet you in after 18:00MA time on the 14th.

Last edited:
(medium start at 150, tough at 250!)

Reactions: jak
Pretender said:
(medium start at 150, tough at 250!)

Thanks. edited accordingly. :)

:)

OK, we have ~20 people confirmed now, there are ~40 more tickets. Get one before they are sold out.

As a note, the more people in the event, the better chances of any one persion winning it. ;)

Please register with the Event organizer at Zychion well in advance of the event. Thanks.

Jak, yesterday i've trying to find anyone from DKS in Zichion about a half-day. Didn't find... And how will i register if in Event Organiser the "Register" button is inactive & i cannot register bcause i cannot find any of u :(

LeenaLynx said:
Jak, yesterday i've trying to find anyone from DKS in Zichion about a half-day. Didn't find... And how will i register if in Event Organiser the "Register" button is inactive & i cannot register bcause i cannot find any of u :(

Sorry, I'm normaly easy to get ahold of. :)

Happy you found me at Zychion and have now registered. :)

So far half the tickets are confermed, if anyone else waits till the last minute there might be no tickets left. ;)

And anyone else wishing to get a ticket. I'll be at Zychion at 18:00MA time each day up to the event. Enless some catasterphy happens, but I doubt it. :) And if all else failrs I'll have some one at Zychion an hour before the event selling any tickets that might be left. :)

bump :)

:banana:

The 14th is coming up. :)

Jak, btw - how much a103's u have & how much u want for them? if the price is not very big - plz left for me 4xa103s. i'll buy them at 17-00 - 18-00 before the event 14th.

tnx in advance.

Ooo! Just got off my butt and actually registered here (used EP only until now). Don't leave me out! I talked to Sam in your soc but you weren't around, jak, so next time you come online, get Sam to arrange us a meeting? My hp is only 99, so I'm fine for not being too good. The only thing I'm uber at is the amount of time I've been playing PE: 3 1/2 years! But my skills don't reflect that, so sign me up!

This event has been logged with most of the scheduled events
for this weekend and onwards on our Event Calander

Hope to see you at the Full Moon Party and Official Launch of our Website after you have blown off some steam!

Event completion. :)

Hi,

All in all this event whent off well. At least I got more participents telling me they had fun. And that was the main perpose of the event.

The winners of the event are: :cheer:
1st place, "Zenct"
2nd place, "2-Pac"
3rd place, "Mike"​

The absulute loser of the event is, "Afrodit ciole SuperStar", :bomb: who fisrt used a bug in the event system to enter the event then attempted to win the event with a V1. And even after asked to leave the event area stayed to mess it up. Afrodit has recieved -rep and will not be taking part in any ferther events .
This is the culprite:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Many thanks go to those that helped as "police" in the event. They did well and deserve a lot of +rep for their help. I dished out as much rep as I could in the event and tried to give them all lots of +rep, but the system made me have to take away some -rep on Afrodite, so I could not dish out more. But here are thier names and give as much +rep to them as posible in here. :handgun:
Star (PS)
Dub
Psychopat
Moko
Akoz
Thanks again for all your help and I hope you had a lilte fun PKing Afrodit. ;)

Back