Help: Pvp gunz

DanBoogzUnknown

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Dan Boogz Unknown
Hi EF, im looking to buy either the ML-35, ML-45, or Tango, only for PVP and cant decide, any advice ?

If u could only own 1 of them, and it was only for PVP, which would u choose and why?

Are we talking pvp 3 and 4 or pvp in the ring at twins?

I got my ML-45 and Fotrot ME. for such occassions. ML-45 Preferable to ML-35 since it cracks even big armors easier with more max. damage instead of speed, both preferrable to Tango since if you miss a shot there you're screwed. Foxtrot ME. if it really happens that you cross a nice Penetration, but weaker burn armor, rarely happens, but on occassion...

If you go for a ML-45 with Foxtrot ME. support you're still a bit cheaper off than with a ML-35 I think.

best overall performance in pvp4 would be ml45+bulltac80 ( or dante if you want eco ;) )

and remember , the ml45 is only an asset for long range , if your enemy come close you need skills to master atleast lr59.

cheers

ermik

BUT keep in mind a 35 or 45 even with big amp is unlikely to kill most of the 'pvp' hunters in those area's a tango with big amp can give even the highest players a scare ;P

forget 35, 45+big amp is a decent pick as its usable as a nice tagger too

BUT keep in mind a 35 or 45 even with big amp is unlikely to kill most of the 'pvp' hunters in those area's a tango with big amp can give even the highest players a scare ;P

forget 35, 45+big amp is a decent pick as its usable as a nice tagger too
kinda opposite.. I hate being shot from ML45 on big open area with no chance to hide..
Tango.. ok, get hit, fap the damage out, move closer, repeat until YOU are in range.. unless enemy sports pro900 on top of tango its not as likely to kill you with infiltrator+3e..it is sloooow gun and hits tend to be ~85-130 range (with pro600 on it)..but if you receive crit-well, its fatal 100%

Depends what you want to do.

If you want to profit by taking out miners, then Tango is great as you'll kill most with one shot and it has great range for when they try to run away.

Back