Pvp tournament

deathception

Guardian
Bambideath deathception durka
So lately ive been pvp mining and tbh i actaully enjoy it. The close encounters fighting a player who may or may not kill me and loot me and vice versa, so i was wondering suppose i want to start a similar tournament like say UFC call it entropia gladiator , i heard fort invincible is a 10% decay on weapons , id probably statt with a small test event with a small prize pool with new players to jpin and maybe ubers , but ideally my goal is to make pvp fun again , yes i know lootable is fun but it would be nice if more people could be exposed to it, at first ill be funding the event but maybe in the future this can be something more , let me know your thoughts and suggestions, especially if you have ones that olcontradict id like to hear them

Well pvp lootable used to be fun, low life exploiters ruined it for me. Hope we meet one day in pvp since i didn't pvp for last 2 years im rusty af :D

About the pvp events ya in last years the community really gave up on it...

Hope to loot . I mean meet you in there lol, and yea to be fair the community tends to give up on everything, well i would probably make it a weekly event sort of like sports , maybe 10-20 new players fight eachother naked with lr 10s for a 10 ped prize weekly top 4 players with most wins get to battle ewchother for say a 100ped prize , if by some miracle this becomes popular we make a paid event .say 5 ped fee open division tournament too 4 ubers/players with most wins enter say 200ped or mor prize pool for 1 winner takes all but rn id like to get mor people exposed to pvp on a fun level, since no noobs will il go into lootable

Its a good initiative. MA clearly cares very little about their own game. Im glad to see the players still have some gusto.

i want to make this more consistent and low cost of entry/play so ideally fort invincible with 10% decay would be better as such for weekly runs for weekly torinament standings and a monthly top 4 players prize pool elimination series . If Ni has that as well id be willing to try but if its normal decay, then location at this moment isnt a issue but startup cost , if this develops into a big event and funding is there we could make this a popular pvp alternative for those trying to be competitive

Last edited:
i want to make this more consistent and low cost of entry/play so ideally fort invincible with 10% decay would be better as such for weekly runs for weekly torinament standings and a monthly top 4 players prize pool elimination series . If Ni has that as well id be willing to try but if its normal decay, then location at this moment isnt a issue but startup cost , if this develops into a big event and funding is there we could make this a popular pvp alternative for those trying to be competitive
My fear would be, once there is PED/Money involved, the macros and aim botters would just come in rather quickly. Some people are smart to make their cheating look legit when it is in fact not.

macro for pvp gonna be hard since guns have attacks per minute maybe aimbot but the game is wonky

Nice i read it and well ideally it would be a 1v1 event with multiple rounds say 10 players regardless of what team they. Join select players fight eachother in the first round , out of those 10 , 5 make it to the second round,and such finals , the winner will get a small ped prize ,as well as a points for the amount of rounds won which will count for the monthly event, and each week we repeat , say the top 5/20 players with most rounds won get to reach the montly event where the top player wins a prize , in terms of decay if its 10% if we all shoot collectively 2.5 ped that would cover the 25ped to start the event since its 10x , ideally i would like to stream it myself or someone else as well so we can make ir more of a broadcast, EU is mostly hunting,mining,crafting, maybe its time to revive the non grindy fun parts of it

Back