PvP Video Marauders Vs Supremacy Reign HQ

friggin awesome ... Shame about Baron Von Steuben who seemed to have been no.1 target from Mr. Bowles !!

Great stuff

ILW

Last edited:
Damn what filehost suck.. Normal thatkind file take max 5min to download. now establised time is over 4 hour :(

I downloaded it in 40 minutes. I can imagine that rapidshare would be better for uploading videos.;)

Oh, and the video was great ! GJ Muksy

friggin awesome ... Shame about Baron Von Steuben who seemed to have been no.1 target from Mr. Bowles !!

Great stuff

ILW

sneaky guy was tango'n us from bunkers, so yes he was my priority! :yay:

that psg sniper seems a tasty gun bowles

it was close between both society's for awhile, Marauders got first blood but SR started makin a comeback, not quite enuf tho, i remember 2 times in the fight waitin for them to come back,

my personal favourite moment was when CC teleported in, we had been waitin a few minutes after destroying there team, all a sudden we saw CC and all of us ran at him trapped him inbetween us and just dropped his ass to the floor!! :wtg:

was so fun doing it tho,

cant wait to arrange the next :yay:

yeah i see that bit hardly had a chance tho whole team running at him shooting lol +rep for this video defo nicejob :D

One of the best events I aprticipated!

Had loads of fun, (and spends loads of peds ammo & dante decay.)

It was kinda exiting , when we were alone at the rig waiting and when SRHQ arrived all at the same time. :eek:

Great for both teams, can't wait to have a second Marauders vs SRHQ event with the PvP fixed. ;) :wtg:

and tnx for the great Video !!! +rep

Back