PVP3 mining blog

I dont understand why you keep mining in pvp3 - all "rares" you have found are a IV Zand and a III Ado - both of them not thaat incredibly rare, nor do they have impressive markup... there are better places for both where you don't have to take a risk.

Ok, fine, you looted another player, but that could've been the other way round as well.

Ok, what did i forget?

1x Hansidian & 1x Angel scales...

there are rumours that pvp mining gives a higher rate of OOTO finds, but i haven't notice any difference (they might be a tad bigger tho) - and it's not like you find them inside of lootable pvp areas only...

I dont understand why you keep mining in pvp3 - all "rares" you have found are a IV Zand and a III Ado - both of them not thaat incredibly rare, nor do they have impressive markup...

There are not only zand and ado...

I dont understand why you keep mining in pvp3 - all "rares" you have found are a IV Zand and a III Ado - both of them not thaat incredibly rare, nor do they have impressive markup... there are better places for both where you don't have to take a risk.

Ok, fine, you looted another player, but that could've been the other way round as well.

Ok, what did i forget?

1x Hansidian & 1x Angel scales...

there are rumours that pvp mining gives a higher rate of OOTO finds, but i haven't notice any difference (they might be a tad bigger tho) - and it's not like you find them inside of lootable pvp areas only...

Yeah I also heard that pvpmining increase rate of OOTO, and I believe that statement to be true. One of my personal reasons for this blog is that I want to find some proof that pvp3 contains something that weights up for the chance of getting looted, since it hasnt any himi, medical compress etc there should atleast spawn some better claims to pay up for us average miners.

In the old miningsystem I felt that pvp3 had that little extra that was worth risking my loot for, I have gotten alot of nice hofs and globals there in the old days and I know a friend that have gotten a gazzurdite ath there. After the implementation of the new miningsystem for some reason the pvplootable mining felt like it wasnt any different from nonepvpmining. When pvp4 came I started mining there instead and for some reason the mining was really good (and still is). I profited alot in my four intensive months of mining there, at the end I struck a rich durulium. This made me wondered about if the mining is better when the zone is more crowded?

Anyways I want to find some proof that pvp3 pays up. About the risk, I have always loved the extra tensity and excitement of risking loot or gaining loot in lootable. But the risk is always how you make it, as I stated before I usually dont risk more than 15-20 peds ore and I always play my safest for not getting looted.

There are not only zand and ado...
Yeah I know this and I have not yet told all the ores I found in pvp3 before this blog , since it would ruin the fun ;) . One of the ores I havent found in pvp3 yet is rugaritz, I found it two times before in another place (not so far from the zone) so that is one of the main rare ores im trying to find in the zone ;) .

whoa wait what!?

Bloodmoss and Himi are in pvp3 now?

Nope, hi does some PK in pvp4, mines in pvp3 :p
You can make a difference by looking radar, pvp3-radar=jammed; pvp4- radar= normal

Damn,, didnt look there was 3rd page too :p

Last edited:
Back