Pvp4 Pk

PK Preacher's Kid
PK Prekindergarten

:rofl: Is there actually a place kalled prekindergarden?
Geezwiiz

Just a question, When u enter Pvp4 can other player's loot all our things like weapon and armor to? or is it just the stackble items like ammo and oil?

I realy wanna try Pvp4 area but dont wont to loose my precious rifle :)

HeggeLogo2.jpg

I really don't see the issue.

If you don't like getting looted, don't go into pvp4. Find another mob. If you really want to hunt that mob and be able to defend yourself, either get better equipment, or hire someone to defend you.

About suddenly appearing on the radar edge and shooting you, thats called a Tango ;)

Different parts of EU appeal to different people, for example I do not dabble in the "Beauty" profession. But just because I do not like it doesn't mean other people do not, I am not going to ask for it to be changed or call it stupid to suit me.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I just think its childish that people know the rules, get many warnings of the potential risk, get owned, then complain.

Eps

Dear Eps, not all players live in Old Europe nor Northern America and just arent financially capable to allow such equipment..It is easy to say "get
it"..Do you know that for money you übers buy/sell mod faps/Eon armors in some part of Europe can one buy decent apartement or even house IRL.. Lifestandards are very different.. gettin good pk equipment is just out of question for them.
PVP3 and PVP4 are good and rich mining areas and for people not having much peds it means chance for easier break even or precious extrapeds.. And when they try seriously make living ingame, they get killed and robbed without chance to fight back.. if you have xx xxx xxx peds on pedcard then losing few hundred peds wont mean much but for someone who bought bombs for his last peds and gets looted by rich über who just does it for fun its disaster..
but well thats the life.. just wanted to show view from the side of very poor victims..

I wish MA would introduce some L weapons (dont care how much it decays in this case) capable of nicely hurting people wearing Eon+7A(L)..then lower skilled players would have at least some chance to fight back being under attack in PVP zone

Just a question, When u enter Pvp4 can other player's loot all our things like weapon and armor to? or is it just the stackble items like ammo and oil?

You will not lose your equipment or "ammo" (in a wide sense). You will keep your weapons, armour, ammo and mining consumables.

You will lose all materials your carrying (in a wide sense). Besides obvious materials such as sweat bottles, stones, fruit and residues you've looted, there are some less obvious item you will lose if you're carrying them around such as most animal parts (horns, claws, tentacles, atrox eggs and so on), hangar parts and other "junk". In other words, put all junk you're carrying around in storage. Don't forget to check your food and medical tab, you probably don't want to lose your color cans or fruit/nutribars you're carrying.

You will not lose cash. You lost 5 ped when you applied your toxic shot, and it is this money people who looted cash in earlier VUs got them from. This is also the reason why to watch out, avatars are relatively easy to kill for someone with good equipment, and for about say 50 pec ammo they get an average loot of 5 ped (unless they in their turn get killed by someone even "stronger").

I woun't recommend excessive hunting, unless you're doing it in one of the safe spots because you'll likely lose a big part of your loots if you're killed by someone. Also, if you're mining, keep in mind that getting a global in a toxic zone is pretty awkward. Unless you've got uber equipment you'll be a sitting duck when you stand there with your excavator.

Last edited:
Dear Eps, not all players live in Old Europe nor Northern America and just arent financially capable to allow such equipment..It is easy to say "get
it"..Do you know that for money you übers buy/sell mod faps/Eon armors in some part of Europe can one buy decent apartement or even house IRL.. Lifestandards are very different.. gettin good pk equipment is just out of question for them.
PVP3 and PVP4 are good and rich mining areas and for people not having much peds it means chance for easier break even or precious extrapeds.. And when they try seriously make living ingame, they get killed and robbed without chance to fight back.. if you have xx xxx xxx peds on pedcard then losing few hundred peds wont mean much but for someone who bought bombs for his last peds and gets looted by rich über who just does it for fun its disaster..
but well thats the life.. just wanted to show view from the side of very poor victims..

I wish MA would introduce some L weapons (dont care how much it decays in this case) capable of nicely hurting people wearing Eon+7A(L)..then lower skilled players would have at least some chance to fight back being under attack in PVP zone

It's all part of the balancing with in EU. If it was completely risk free to hunt there then everyone would go. It's just another way of keeping things more interesting. EU is full of different people from different countries, each country has a different economy. If you can afford to play EU for what it is then that is up to you.

As for the (L) weapons, there is a laser rifle (L) that has the stats of a RJME. Also as of this VU there are new (L) faps with the similar healing amounts as imp and mod faps.

poor ppl shouldnt go there if they dont want to lose everything they own, simple imo

I dont go in pvp3/4 much because i dont have a good pk weapon and i dont want to lose the stuff i loot either if i go hunting or mining, its not a risk i'm willing to take, even though i'm not poor

but you know, they still go in hope to get bit more money.. because MA made PVP3&4 so rich by resources... Intentionally..
I actually agree on both of you.. and might makes right..

but sometimes such ideas wont fit with my personal moral easily :laugh:

hmm.. surfed trough PE-wiki and I am interested now about your opinions about Geotrek H45 Ortso(L) + Fi/Ra/Co Cause.. 77,4 dmg/s by PE-wiki.. cheap solution but any good?

I spent some time today in PVP4 and had some really annoying experiences there. After spending quite some time and ammo and getting a global or two both times at the end of my hunts some asshole popped out of nowhere (was not even on my radar) and PK'd me on the spot (I think last time it was tiki).

Now I certainly understand that it is a lootable PVP zone, but first how the hell do these people hide off the radar screen and second why does MA put unique mobs all in a PVP zone, seems there should be an option to hunt them on LA or somewhere else as well.

It is one of the most annoying things to have this shit happen after you bust your ass and waste ammo and then have some asshole come out of nowhere and PK you. Is it just me or do others have similar experience?
you dont wanna get pk
dont go to a pvp zone
stop moaning like som kid whos had his lunch money stolen.you big girls blouse:D

Thats just life in a lootable PvP zone.

Kill, run away (if you have time) or be killed, simple.

I went into PvP 4, shot some of the flying bots, got some ok look, then... oh no a green dot. Tried to hit the teleport, bam! dead.

Way it goes :) One day I will be able to fight back better than I can today. If PvP was easy, then it would be boring.

To all the whiners .... dont go into the PvP zone and please ... shut up.

Yea yea. My best guess is that someone tracking me with a scope from a distance until I was done. I could have tried to run out but was in the middle of the zone so too far.

Just got to keep the L fap I looted, all the stackables got stolen. Lost 200 PED tr so today to the pk'ing assholes, guess won't go back to the zone for a while, shame really, bet there are a lot more players that won't either unless MA does something reasonable with the new mob locations.

this makes an interesting though:

storage box - will the contents inside be lootable? Get the box go to pvp loot/mine put into the box... would it be looted did anyone checked it?

PK PõrgusKäik ( Trip to hell and back) :)

You will not lose your equipment or "ammo" (in a wide sense). You will keep your weapons, armour, ammo and mining consumables.

You will lose all materials your carrying (in a wide sense). Besides obvious materials such as sweat bottles, stones, fruit and residues you've looted, there are some less obvious item you will lose if you're carrying them around such as most animal parts (horns, claws, tentacles, atrox eggs and so on), hangar parts and other "junk". In other words, put all junk you're carrying around in storage. Don't forget to check your food and medical tab, you probably don't want to lose your color cans or fruit/nutribars you're carrying.

You will not lose cash. You lost 5 ped when you applied your toxic shot, and it is this money people who looted cash in earlier VUs got them from. This is also the reason why to watch out, avatars are relatively easy to kill for someone with good equipment, and for about say 50 pec ammo they get an average loot of 5 ped (unless they in their turn get killed by someone even "stronger").

I woun't recommend excessive hunting, unless you're doing it in one of the safe spots because you'll likely lose a big part of your loots if you're killed by someone. Also, if you're mining, keep in mind that getting a global in a toxic zone is pretty awkward. Unless you've got uber equipment you'll be a sitting duck when you stand there with your excavator.

OK tx alot , then i will be out there soon, then i know the risk but thats the game, ( about the mining, yeah i can guess so =)

And one more question, where do i get a toxit shot?

Acronym -Definition

PK Pikachu (pokemon TV show)

:rofl:

And Kombinator... to repeat what others said...
1. if u dont wanna be looted dont go to a lootable zone..
2. if someone has more range than your radar and kills u.. good for him, it will always be like this, ubers will kill the less skilled ones (pretty normal actually), and u shouldnt get pissed... just try to skill up and pray for an ath or something that could help you get good gear (as many of us do)

I know, it is all part of the game, I am just honestly unsure how can they see me if I can't see them on my radar?

I know, it is all part of the game, I am just honestly unsure how can they see me if I can't see them on my radar?

maybe with a good scope? (correct me if i'm wrong)

and maybe this helps:
About suddenly appearing on the radar edge and shooting you, thats called a Tango ;)

k some good advice
get 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-.......... (fill in the blanks as many as u can) storage boxes with u , be fast with u r mouse skills, grab all those loot asap in to u r boxes.(this is the cheapest solution in near future)

kill or be killed, there is no other soulution
just my 2 pecs:wise:

I was killed 3 times in PvP 4 this weekend,had a good time exploring I think I gave everyone just a little bit for their trouble, not much a couple of ped or so:D . But I sure did have a nice mining time in empty PvP3 this weekend, it was great! I pushed it for about four hours until someone showed up. I think my only loot I had at the time was from a merp:silly2:

Now I certainly understand that it is a lootable PVP zone, but first how the hell do these people hide off the radar screen and second why does MA put unique mobs all in a PVP zone, seems there should be an option to hunt them on LA or somewhere else as well.

Your experience is exactly the reason why MA puts unique mobs in a lootable PVP zone.

Back