Pyro Rental: Corrosive Attack Nanochip 13, FEN Edition, tier 7

Status
Please reply by conversation.

UnaAlconbury

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Una Griph Alconbury
Do you want to absolutely breeze through the Intuition unlock (lvl 80) and build some extra HP and Evader? Max your newly acquired Mayhem Arsonistic Chip 15 (lvl 90) or Arsonistic Chip, TWEN Edition (lvl 100)? By word of mouth and already established contacts I have been renting out my tier 7 Corrosive Attack Nanochip 13, FEN Edition for a while now, but figured I can start a thread here as well.

Rental fee: 175 ped/day
Finished customers: 14
People in waiting line as of 2024-04-26: 1

To provide a picture; on Fleshrippers and depending on FB/reload pills used, the chip can get you around 25-30 TT Pyrokinesis per hour with 100% skill pills. Far superior both in speed (TT pyrokinesis per hour) and overall economy compared to other pyro alternatives. Saving you plenty of both time and money.

If interested, give me a shout to get added to the list! I will contact you roughly a week in advance to see if still interested and discuss collateral. By experience, some shuffling of the schedule can occur if a given week isn't suitable for someone ahead of you in line, so don't fret a high number of people ahead. It might go a lot quicker than perceived.

Last edited:
One rental finished and next guy in line has taken over. Waiting line down to 4

Next renter has taken over.

If interested, send me a PM to get added to the list!

Chip will be available for rent again after Easter Mayhem. PM me to get in line (list down to 3 people atm) for some skilling for upcoming non-event weeks!

Mayhem over - rental service is back up! Next renter has taken over, waiting line down to 2 ppl.

Chip returned and next renter taking over later today. Down to 1 person in line after that. PM if interested in getting some pyro skilling in before all upcoming Summer action!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back