Q&A with Marco Behrmann.

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/images/newspics/marcoportrait1.jpg[/wrap]Aziphirael, leader of Sterling & Moss, a Project-Entropia society, had a small Q&A with Marco Behrmann, Concept Developing Manager and Director of Community Relations for Project-Entropia.

Here's a small quote from one of the questions...

-Quote-------------------------
I estimate that the next round of
Land Grabs will be somewhat
different, based on community
feedback and evaluation of the
prior rounds.

Marco
--------------------------------

Read the whole interview at Sterling & Moss website here

Last edited:
great! thx for posting :) i hope the next round of landgrabs comes up fast!

ZippO said:
great! thx for posting :) i hope the next round of landgrabs comes up fast!

Will be interesting when it does come.... Marco said they are taking into consideration popular response to the previous lg's :girl:

Svetlana said:
Will be interesting when it does come.... Marco said they are taking into consideration popular response to the previous lg's :girl:

Yes thats quite exciting in itself. Although why do I get the feeling that will always be somebody who complains ;)

hmm wonder thou.. if the lots (land managment system) will be implemented before the lands that is now needs to be defended again?

What's with the 2004 feb 2 dates?

er... Jan 2 2004 even. :rolleyes:

Ooops, Fix ;)

Thats me trying to cut and paste and set up this interview at Work whilst no one notices :D

well they better change it :/ the first round was bad even for those who got land :(

Hally said:
well they better change it :/ the first round was bad even for those who got land :(

why? :confused:

I think the LandGrab really hurt some players view of the game - they were promised so much, just to realise MA would end up releasing 5 lands at the same time.. who has a chance without $1000's worth of equipment.

Plus, those who did get it - has the small income even covered the costs of getting said land? Sure, its a nice status symbol - but to me, anything apart from hunting, mining, and crafting equipment, is just that - status symbol.

Was even LG worht all of the fuss and wasted ammos?

Aio said:
I think the LandGrab really hurt some players view of the game - they were promised so much, just to realise MA would end up releasing 5 lands at the same time.. who has a chance without $1000's worth of equipment.

Plus, those who did get it - has the small income even covered the costs of getting said land? Sure, its a nice status symbol - but to me, anything apart from hunting, mining, and crafting equipment, is just that - status symbol.

Aye- agreed.
The words of Marco as far as the next LGs sound promising... at least they seem to recognize this... we'll see ;)

Back