QUAD GLITCH: One possible solution.

Shard-Angel

Prowler
Society
Project Entropia
Vehshi Rogue Shard-Angel
I wrote this in the BUGs section - thought this would be helpful here as well:

HERE IS ONE POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

I flew in earlier in the day - forgetting Caly was glitched... saw the pile of quads in midair - with me in the middle... and went /facepalm.

So I immediately switched my seat and let my quad drop downwards - escaping the glitched zone and - watched it rubberband a hundred times as it spiralled downwards. It then (for some reason) ejected me near the ground when I switched seats back... and then landed in the water... and I RECALLED it immediately.

I had 155 ped of oil in it - and really didn't need it all burnt up. Anyhow - I found it nicely in my storage and thats how I escaped the evil MA "all-your-quads-are-belong-to-us" trap. :)

Hope this helps.

I wrote this in the BUGs section - thought this would be helpful here as well:

IFF that is true, that the government of the planet emptied your vehicle of fuel and put it in your inventory, I claim they have still gone way outside of what they are allowed to do.

They have then effectively sucked your vehicle dry, only to give you the fuel back *in your inventory*?

What if they never returned your vehicle? This is a valid question, as for a long time they didn't.

I dont know why people keep ignoring this OBVIOUS fix

Fly to FOMA/CP and TP onto Calypso :)

Much easier then having to "beat" the clock picking up your ship or waiting to register for some event.

~Danimal

Back