Question about Bank Transfer Deposit

Bernz

Stalker
Jos Bernz Bernz
I know that if I deposit with Credit Cards, my deposit is reduced by 3,5%.

Anyone know if I will have this kind of fee with Bank Transfer?
Beside the fee the Bank itself will probably charge to me, if I send for ex. 10K $, will I get 100K Peds or less?

I will deposit a medium amount of $ in this week and it would be wise to choose the cheaper way to do it and I also want to make sure I send the correct amount of $ to get the Peds I need.

official

Of the options available the direct bank transfer is the method with the least fee (0%). The other options have fees associated as the banks and credit card processors all take a cut of the action.

The withdrawal fee is 1%, minimum $US10.

Just FYI. =)

also

(from Cryastal Palace) Auction FAQ

If I deposit a large amount of money to participate in the auction and don?t win, will MindArk still take a 1% withdrawal fee from my money if I wish to withdraw it again?
No, a maximum withdrawal fee of USD100 is in effect for avatar accounts that make a deposit larger than USD10,000 between Dec. 8th and Dec. 28th and participate in the auction. All transactions will be monitored and logged.

Last edited:
oK. Thanx. ;)

So I will "only" have to deal with Bank's fee and Can --> Usd exchange.

oK. Thanx. ;)

So I will "only" have to deal with Bank's fee and Can --> Usd exchange.

Yes only the banks fee is involved.

When I used this method once in the past I had 2 issues:
1) The rate they used was different from what I expected but then that's to be expected different websites can give different exchange rates. I forget the website they use, you can MA support I'm sure they'll tell you so you know what exchange rate you'll be getting.

2) When I used this method over a year ago you had to fill in a form on MA website then do the bank transfer on the form I said I'd be depositing in dollars. When I went to bank they charged different fees for different currencies, since I'm in England cheapest fee was £ (pounds) so I used that. However, this caused a problem as MA couldn't find my deposit because they were looking for dollar deposit. Anyway it was sorted in the end, but be careful the two match.

Yes only the banks fee is involved.

When I used this method once in the past I had 2 issues:
1) The rate they used was different from what I expected but then that's to be expected different websites can give different exchange rates. I forget the website they use, you can MA support I'm sure they'll tell you so you know what exchange rate you'll be getting.

2) When I used this method over a year ago you had to fill in a form on MA website then do the bank transfer on the form I said I'd be depositing in dollars. When I went to bank they charged different fees for different currencies, since I'm in England cheapest fee was £ (pounds) so I used that. However, this caused a problem as MA couldn't find my deposit because they were looking for dollar deposit. Anyway it was sorted in the end, but be careful the two match.

arf.
I hope I will not have too much trouble.
I'm short in time because I want tot buy some Estate Development Opportunities and I want to use the 30% discount.

I am also aware that the money will need few days to go to MindArk.

Back