Question about crafting please

CheleNat

Hatchling
Siele SieleC Curtis
Hi All quick question hopefully someone can answer for me.
I just recently started crafting and I see in world so an so manufactured item for 490 ped and its a gun that only sells for 5 ped. can someone explain to me how they get such a high ped for manufacturing it when it only sells for 5 ped? Is it that he made that much and that is what the value is or a weapon and because of skill they got that much? I see it in game all the time getting ped for manufacturing so just trying to figure out how that works.

I appreciate the help whoever gets back with me..

SieleC

They receieve residue and gemstones (Garnet, Ruby, Diamond, Emerald, etc) in addition to the item they were making at full-TT or maximum stack size.

- Deathifier

what Deathifier said - that guy likely got 3 garnets worth 450 ped + a gun worth 5 ped + residue worth 35 ped. 490 ped in total.

also, it's not about skills. a complete newbie *can* get a hof like that on his first crafting attempt - every click is like buying a lottery ticket, no matter how skilled you are ;)

another thing is crafting items with high tt value like abrer lasers: just like a crafter can make a jester D1 with a tt value of 4 ped, a crafter can make an abrer with tt value of 70 ped (the abrer cost quite a bit more to make, though ;) )

What these guys said, and on top of that you have a chance to loot a new bp every once in a while including the new (L) bp which is a limited bp from which only a certain amount of the said item can be crafted. :)

DarkFire said:
every click is like buying a lottery ticket, no matter how skilled you are ;)

shame shame, that's gambling we don't do that here LMAO

Thanks for the great info I really appreciate it, So basically it doesnt matter what crafting you do everyone has the chance of getting the gemstones to get the Ped? Just making sure I got this correct.

not really... i'd say that you have a bigger chance of winning in the Jester D1 lottery than in the Basic Filters lottery, but the tickets in the Jester lottery cost more ;)

Back