Question about selling make-up

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
During WoF yesterday I looted make-up for the first time. I got 3 Foundation (Golden Brown). I'm not going to be using this myself so I want to sell it, though the markup according to the in-game data is quite low.

My question is - should I sell all 3 together, or would I better off splitting them up and selling one at a time? I don't know exactly how the make-up works so I'm not sure if the people who use make-up would want 3 of the same thing. If it's more likely that they'd only want to buy one Foundation, then putting 3 on the auction at once might put off potential buyers.

Any ideas?

Oh, and does anyone want to buy them?

If the markup is not lower than the auction fee, I would split it up. You only need 1 unit per makeup session, so you would probably be able to sell higher to someone that wants to try it out or just needs 1 foundation rather than to someone who is stocking up.

maybe keep them until the bug with the masks is fixed?
might be that prices rise again ..

btw which mob looted them? ;)

I thought the mask bug was fixed now? I don't even really know what the bug was though. If it is still a problem and is stopping people from using it, then you are probably right, I should wait.

They came from a Snarg.

maybe you are right..just don't forget fruits went for 10pec/piece back when there was no use for them, now they go for 1-1.5 pec/piece ;)

Back