Question: Question about Vehicle Storage

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I was looking at the specs on Vehicles and noticed the weight was 9.8 kg for the carried weight in you inventory. If you use the vehicle storage does that weight increase when you have items in the storage? Another words if I put 10 kg in the vehicle storage will my carried weight for the vehicle increase to 19.8 kg. I wouldn't think it would but I don't know for sure.
TIA for the info.
Peace.

Okay what I had written here before is now useless. I went and tried it again and it looks like they've fixed the bug, and it now represents the same weight in your inventory.

I had specifically tried this before, and the car inventory acted like a hole in hyperspace... the objects you placed there did NOT increase the weight of your car in inventory, almost as if the object you actually had in your possession was some kind of "spawn control unit" or something.

But now that I try it again, they have changed it. Materials added into the car's inventory now directly increase the weight of the car when placed back in your possession.

Bummer. I was hoping they wouldn't notice that, or that it was planned that way. :)

Last edited:
That sucks. Is there a weight limit for the amount you can put ing the car or is it just 35 items for the small car.
Peace.

A car is an object that acts as armour and a container. That means it has both a weight-limit as well as an itemcount-limit. And, since it is not a antigrav-box, the weight is counted in inventory, and has been that way since the first day they were introduced to players.

A car is an object that acts as armour and a container. That means it has both a weight-limit as well as an itemcount-limit. And, since it is not a antigrav-box, the weight is counted in inventory, and has been that way since the first day they were introduced to players.
Got the little car and it is 20 items and 35Kg max and it does count when in inventory:(. Oh well I could hope be to no avail.
BTW does the anti-grav box not count in ones weight when carried full?
Peace.

Anti-grav boxes are designed with technology that makes things weigh a bit less in inventory than in the box, allowing you to carry a little bit more. Some people use the boxes in boxes concept to reduce it more. See entropedia

Since the car weighs 700kg which is reduced to 9.8kg in inventory, we can conclude the car itsself is antigrav, but they probably couldn't get the antigravbox-computer linked with the car one or something, so they had to use a normal box for the car-storage.

According to my sources, if you put something in, it 'crushes' things, but trials showed the car would either expand itsself randomly when used as storage and things were removed from it, or crush the inventory or avatar with devastating results.

Some people speculate that the 'tiny' avatars you see sometimes are volunteers of these trials, but wether this is true or not is unknown. Many of these volunteers have not been found yet, which suggests other things really might have happened to them. We might never know.

Last edited:
ehhh

Kilo gram is actualy mass, gravity is like Newton and stuffs...

So I would guess the decrease in mass of an object is actualy a false reading from the inventory. It should have been less weight.

I think the labeling guys at the imperial sweatshop mistake forces and masses...

But wel we cant blaim them, they are working extrem hard and get pay in sweat and dungs :(

or the imperial R&B guys use a mass-energy convertor or some sort replicator technology to compact the vehicle...

that mean the labeling guys at the anti-gravity box made a mistake...

I heard they got paid even less than those who works at the inventory sweat shop!

They only get 1 nova frag for every 1000 boxes labeled ...

anti grav boxes are over-rated and over priced... If they reduced weight by like 90% or so, it'd be awesome, but as is, it's just overpriced item slots. Far cheaper per slot to just buy a resettelement container or two.

anti grav boxes are over-rated and over priced... If they reduced weight by like 90% or so, it'd be awesome, but as is, it's just overpriced item slots. Far cheaper per slot to just buy a resettelement container or two.

totally agree.
But maybe under EU point of view is better to don t carry a lot of stuff with your avatar because this will crash the servers..............

Back