Question: questions about Item Naming Rights - BLP Rifle

mai isma apari

Old Alpha
Society
ENTROPY 2.0
isma
well i have a question about the name right anyone have some information how this works i have to get a deed or sometime

well the pass years i know few people been wining name rights

can someone please help i need info:) ty
:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I helped a friend sell his naming rights and he filed a support case asking about it. No reply from support last I knew the other night.

So? Are they going to get an email? What's up with this and how is the name supposed to be turned in?
Casay

My support case dealing with the naming rights.

Hi ZeusThePyro,

Thank you for contacting us. I've forwarded your request to our development team if your name if the name has not been approved I'll contact you again. The prize for naming an item will be created in an upcoming partner release update.

Please note:

The winner of the Naming Rights prize can specify the desired name, with the caveat that all such requests are subject to MindArk approval.

The Naming Rights prize itself cannot the transferred to another avatar.

If there's anything else we can do to assist you, please be sure to let us know.

Kind regards,
Cameron | Planet Calypso Support

Hope this helped.

Hi ZeusThePyro,

Thank you for contacting us. I've forwarded your request to our development team if your name if the name has not been approved I'll contact you again. The prize for naming an item will be created in an upcoming partner release update.

Please note:

The winner of the Naming Rights prize can specify the desired name, with the caveat that all such requests are subject to MindArk approval.

The Naming Rights prize itself cannot the transferred to another avatar.

If there's anything else we can do to assist you, please be sure to let us know.

Kind regards,
Cameron | Planet Calypso Support

Hope this helped.

Thanks so much for posting this. It's great that they replied to your support. I'd hope they'd email the people that won though.
Rock onward and gratz on your win :)
Casay

So when do we see this rifle come out I still waiting

Back