quick question

ruskea

Stalker
Banned
Society
The Blacklist
ruskea kheet kheeter
Can u get Out of ordinarys in cnd? i personally havent got any.. and no one i asked havent.. anyone?

not many times in cnd but i have got some times "out of ordinery" finds

Can u get Out of ordinarys in cnd? i personally havent got any.. and no one i asked havent.. anyone?

What is a O.O.O? and why would it be on CND? I dont think i ever looted a thing called that o_O

all sprite.. so u can get em in cnd.. hmm..

What is a O.O.O? and why would it be on CND? I dont think i ever looted a thing called that o_O

doh-1.jpg

Yeah you can, someone got one of the new mob parts up there from one.

~Tracer

Yep

I have found once hansidian stone, long time ago i think it was in dome 5.

Ive never gotten either.

Does it come in bigger amounts like fruit and claimsizes, or is it usually 1PEDish like down on Calypso ?

Little off topic but how about these new stones, Rutol Brukite etc. Those can be found in CND ? Amounts bigger than on Calypso ?

I have, i even have a screenie since it came with a global

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Yup, I got a few as well. But not lately. Not in the last 6 months.

One i posted was 3½ month ago, havent been at cnd since

well to me out of ordinarys are little bit too rare on earth.. and with cnds 1/100 hit rate.. well no wonder i havent found any tho..

i just asked this coz of the incoming POEts.. but i also was thinking that will the robo parts drop like out of ordinarys or will they come with spacecrafts?!?

coz i planned to skill myself hardcore in cnd with this 3x skill bonus :/ but i guess i need to spend my time in earth tho

Back