Raising secondary skills

Fusion said:
Again for fractions that is 1.12 and 1.61 - not a huge difference like the combat primary/secondary skills, but still quite noticeable ...

one point six one you say ..

hrmmm...

maybe someone at MA is makin a joke? ;)

the golden ratio = 1.618

i wonder what other PE skills it relates too.. ;)

(aka PHI.. not PI)

*gasp* what if fibonacci sequences were the secret to figuring out the lootpool?

Last edited:
Dash Smashing said:
*gasp* what if fibonacci sequences were the secret to figuring out the lootpool?

Well, I have read a lot of the stuff that R4tt3xx dude wrote about mining ... and I have to say I kinda like that guy and his theories ... :laugh:

Anyway, I've thought a lot about the skilling and looting system in Project Entropia the last couple of days,... took a shower, went for a walk, did a little bit of fishing (with an axe; the people were looking at me in a funny way) ... and I've come to the surprising conclusion that it's actually just fine, except that in general there could be more loot (well, of course ;) i mean ... comeon, it's a joke really sometimes) and two things about the skilling ... because if you want to have at least decent skill gains you're forced to:

1 - hunt challenging mobs, and that means not hunt very easy or very hard ones, just about the right mobs for you... and that kinda sucks because I want to hunt what I feel like hunting and still have some decent skill gain.

2 - use weapons that you can't use very efficiently yet; that means weapons you can get around 2damage/pec with ... compared to weapons you could easily get over 3damage/pec with ... which kinda sucks too, but well ... it's kinda obvious why they did that.

Back