RAM problems

Z-man12

Hatchling
I have tried every trick I know of. I relize that I do not have enough Processor speed according to the game's site but I am running lots of other games with similar specs so I am not worried there. I keep getting told I don't have enough RAM when I have a Gig installed.:scratch2: I know my way around computers just so you all know its just not me being stupid.;) Any one got any ideas

Here is a picture of the error message and my computer specs.
p11332ent-errord28.jpg

Last edited:
I think you have some kind of integrated graphics adapter which eats some of your ram. That is why your amount of ram is under one gigabyte there.

EU doesn't like integrated bs, my girlfriend had similar problems. I'm not sure what the error message is about though.

The amount of ram is enought even if it is under one GB. I had 512MB ram before and EU worked. Painfully slow.

Well the final check of ram is 990-992mb when I run my system checks. But the game says I have 0mb!:confused: I do belive I have an intregrated graphics card. Is there a way to get this game running.

You could investigate if it is possible to attach better graphics card to your computer. You can disable that integrated one after you got yourself better one.

Check your motherboard manual or post some details about your motherboard. It will tell you if it is possible to add another graphics card to your system.

It is a laptop or I would have already upgraded my graphics card.

The main thing I want is to know if I can make it read my RAM.

Arr, sounds bad to me. I think there is no other good option than upgrading your laptop to better one. It is no use try to revive your old one for gaming purposes. Your amount of ram is fine, your graphics card isn't. Sorry, this is my opinion.

I have an Intel integrated gfx card and 512 MB of RAM in my laptop. At a certain point EU wouldn't run on it (after the shading was added I think) and I got a pretty similar error, although I'm not sure exactly. After pressing Launch the game crashed and I could only click OK. About a month ago I got it into my head to try again and lo and behold... it works! However, I do need to turn off all shading and reduce visual effects for it to be playable. So EU CAN work on an integrated gfx.

The error message you posted isn't to do with having enough memory I think. I believe it normally indicates either your memory is dodgy, there is an incompatibility between strips, or its being run at too high a speed.
If you added some extra memory in you might want to double check its spec, and/or check your bios memory settings.

I assume you've already turned down all the graphics options (options button) in the client loader?

Good luck,

Peatie.

Another thing is that your Celeron processor is a piece of crap. Sorry, but it is.

The processor slows down every operation your computer is trying to do, so all in all - your better off to buy a new Laptop.

1 gig ram is sufficient, but it seems to me that you got a lot of smaller programs running in the background. If I were you, I would erase the hard drive, and install Windows again. That will make sure that you get max performance. I re-install Windows 3 or 4 times a year to get rid of all the crap we collect from surfing the web etc these day.

Good luck.

Well the final check of ram is 990-992mb when I run my system checks. But the game says I have 0mb!:confused: I do belive I have an intregrated graphics card. Is there a way to get this game running.

i do think is a graphics issue, i used to rum eu with lower memory than the specs and worked

Some people may be rich I am not, so a new computer is not going to happen. I do love this laptop alot. I know for a fact I havn't picked up any programs that I didn't want. Its to much of a hassle to reinstall windows with all the things I have on my HD any more.

I am going to see about running in safe mode though and see if any thing happens.

My Ram Is all compatable and I have it set up properly so that is not the problem.

Hopefully closing the applications that are running in sysmanager will fix the problem.

Back