Michael Miks Cust
How much is this worth?

[Ranked Psy-Sword]

Edward-James

Old Alpha
Society
SHOOT ´N LOOT
Edward MrEddie James
If that it the old tt thingie from cyrene (lvl 0 sib weapon) then some ppl sell it way overpriced for around 80 ped and a bit more...

Tiering those low lvl things isnt rly a good idea also but some also add a portion of the tiering costs then on top of it...

Jennson

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Jennson Laudi Marakomm
The Ranked weapons are not the old TT weapons. It is this one: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1646

IT is an SIB longblade maxed@ lvl 48. Ampable.

Is it still so that the Ranked weapons are not auctionable? I have the Shortblade of the series, but i haven'r been close to an auction for many moons now, so i couldn't tell.

BR

Edward-James

Old Alpha
Society
SHOOT ´N LOOT
Edward MrEddie James
The Ranked weapons are not the old TT weapons. It is this one: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1646

IT is an SIB longblade maxed@ lvl 48. Ampable.

Is it still so that the Ranked weapons are not auctionable? I have the Shortblade of the series, but i haven'r been close to an auction for many moons now, so i couldn't tell.

BR

Ah OK Thx for the heads up.....then i dunno what this sword could be worth...acc to wiki it has 55 dps (old calc)...
maybe compare it with ark swords...this may then give a hint for the pricing...

GL Eddie

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Yes, ranked weapons cannot be sold on auction.

About the price check, I would say +500 to +1k depending on tiers. The low TT blades from arkadia do not allow for much higher than that.

Just my opinion, wild guess since they can't have auction history.