Selling: Ranked Scorpion T7 - SOLD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Nik-Elas

Prowler
Negolas
As I have finally unlocked Kill Strike with this beauty my plan is to focus more on MF/Melee and therefor taking offer on this one.
It has served me really well and im sure it will serve you well too!

Realistic DPS: 120 ish depending on gear and buffs.
Possible DPS: 160+
DPP: depending how crazy you are, between 3 & 3.5

It is very similar to the popular Omegaton Igni L1100E, with minimally lower DPP but since the Ranked Scorpion is faster has higher DPS capabilities. Amped and Enhanced i think they both end up around the 60% Efficency so save yourself something like 5000PED and go for this instead of the L1100E.

index.php

Current offer: +7500 PED
SOLD
Send you offer before it's too late!

Items of Interest could be:
Electric Attack Nanochip 10 or 11
Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 3
or 4 or 5

Serpent's Scale Improved x1 SOLD
Explosive Projectiles Blueprint 2 QR100 SOLD

Feel free to send PM here or ingame @ Negolas
Have a great day!

Last edited:
Added some DPS and DPP possiblities, msg me you offer!!!

What rings did u addup to get 160+ dps? Capped out in just under 130 old school dps at t7

What rings did u addup to get 160+ dps? Capped out in just under 130 old school dps at t7
Go crazy with rings, armor and pills 😏 like EST and 15mg etc
Was just playing around on wiki with attainable gear and biggest possible amps etc.

Edit: not at computer so can't remember exactly but go with 9%crit, 30% reload, 140% crit dmg from summer/Xmas 2020 and EST, Slap on a ArMatrix 28B amp and 7dmg enchancers, munch down 15mg accu/hyper/deva= 160+ wiki DPS..

Last edited:
Added my lowest acceptable price for this moment, feel free to send your offers!

Have a nice grindy weekend!!

Updated with current offer of +7500, will let this run some more days to see if any more interest, if not, will be sold at this price!

Lowered BO yet again, come get it before it's gone!

BO: +8250

Nothing like the fear of fomo to get a sale =)

One last lowering of BO to +8000, this beauty will be sold tonightfor +7500 to highest bidder unless someone comes with a higher offer before then, times ticking!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back