rare and epic pets

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
So far in open beta, i have aquired 4 rare sapphire chirins and 7 epic ruby edgehogs from chapter 10 in the forrest, which brings me quite close to the decision to actually use rare/epic pets for upgrading existing pets or not being able to take an epic pet anymore because all my pets are 'epic'.

I know stables from entropia are at some point ment to provide pets for trade, is this supposed to be the only source or will compet players have the ability to trade their rare/epic pets as well ?

In my opinion the droprate for rare and epic pets is still way to common - its not epic if i can have half a dozend epic's of the highest forrest chapter after a few days of playing.

Maybe add an upgrade system to turn many rares into one epic and many epic into one mythic, etc. ?
Or make us find an essence which can be used as ressource to upgrade pets instead of giving the pet itself.

Last edited:
Hehe so far in level 10 I haven't received a single pet - common, uncommon, rare, or epic :)

{edit}
Haven't received a rare or epic in any level so far in the open beta.

Last edited:
Hehe so far in level 10 I haven't received a single pet - common, uncommon, rare, or epic :)

{edit}
Haven't received a rare or epic in any level so far in the open beta.

Correction,

I did receive a couple of rares during previous battles and have now received an epic.
Not that there is currently any battle difference but I like the colours.

Does the player's behavior have an influence on the appearance of rare beasts?

I was thinking elements such as number of battles, amount of time, etc. were the triggering factors.

Back