Rare Items?

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
How about a Rare Items tracker page like there is for Discoveries?

This is a good suggestion. I bet he's working on it already.

Yeah - we are working on something to add to the "loot table" for mobs so its a bit more accurate than "rare".. more like "1 in 398 globals" ... :)

Rare items are announced as globals/hofs now, it would be nice to see a section on entropialife to view the recently looted ones and who got them on what mob, etc...

I think i suggested this quite some time ago... whenever the "rare" items HoF table item first appeared.
Silly if they haven't gotten ready for it yet.

The clients are now logging rare item finds...

Cali.. We kinda had to know how the message looks in the chat.log before we can "look for it".. so its hard to prepare for it before its there. :)

The clients are now logging rare item finds...

Cali.. We kinda had to know how the message looks in the chat.log before we can "look for it".. so its hard to prepare for it before its there. :)
Well, it's easy to _prepare_, by making that section on the website working there already (use a dummy list like discovery hofs to test or something), all you need to do is copy & change the text to mach to, in the client/server code (how ever you do it). :)

But thank you for the update!

for me this new hof list is another "fuck you" list.. same fuckers are getting the big hofs and uber items.. for the least i wanna see same faces succeed in everything they do

for me this new hof list is another "fuck you" list.. same fuckers are getting the big hofs and uber items.. for the least i wanna see same faces succeed in everything they do

Just takes work and determination to get there.

Bones

Any progress on this?

I see a search box for rare items but it doesn't do what I expected.

I did a search for Pristine Khada Crystal Shard, and all I see returned is the initial discovery, I was expecting to see a list of items looted, when, who, what mob, etc.

I would also like to see a rare and discovery option on my personal profile page.

keep up the good work!

Thanks,
Mac

Any progress on this?

I see a search box for rare items but it doesn't do what I expected.

I did a search for Pristine Khada Crystal Shard, and all I see returned is the initial discovery, I was expecting to see a list of items looted, when, who, what mob, etc.

I would also like to see a rare and discovery option on my personal profile page.

keep up the good work!

Thanks,
Mac

All good suggestions - and I have already made the query that will tell you which mob (based on globals) drop which rare items, so its very much dooable...

Loads of "real life" work atm though.. sorry..

Reactions: Mac
you can now search for rare loots on the "rare loot" page..

Back