Question: Rave Armor

Jason Greed

Guardian
Society
Silly Underground Family
Jason Greed Greed
I checked Entropedia for a New Armor and found The Raven Armor
I have a few Questions about it:
1.The Thigh Guards are not in Entropedia so they aren't discoveret?
2.Do The Armor Drops only from Dakiba or from other Mobs too.
3.Is it a Armor that has Been dropped only 1 Time?
4.For all People who looted a Part please post here from what Mob u looted
it.

Thanks,
Jason Greed

Last edited:
Raven armor only drops from the Daikiba wave event boss (Raging Daikiba Bull) as far as I know

EDIT: Oh also, you can use the "Orders" section of the ingame auction to see about the thighs, if they are discovered they will be there and if they are not they wont :) in the "Available" part of Orders

Thanks

Thanks its a Good idea to Look at auctioneer
But Orders costs alot of Money so i will try with a few Friends to kill The Boss

Thanks its a Good idea to Look at auctioneer
But Orders costs alot of Money so i will try with a few Friends to kill The Boss

No no he meant that you can LOOK into the list of the availabe items. xD Don't place an order yourself. Anyway I need to participiate in some wave events some time. :p

I want some rave armor...that constantly changes neon colors & plays some psytrance wherever I go :D

XD

I know what he meaned :)

Sorry
The thread Name is Rave Armor forgot to wrote an N
The thread is for Raven Armor

One of the Firewall sets from RT :wtg:

Closest thing to it so far :). Maybe it can play a DnB beat everytime your hit or something like their guitar axe & fap do :p

Closest thing to it so far :). Maybe it can play a DnB beat everytime your hit or something like their guitar axe & fap do :p

do a mob train with that and you wont like it anymore :laugh:

do a mob train with that and you wont like it anymore :laugh:

I know :p I find the axe & fap very annoying lol (Leeloo knew about my annoyance and had at me with the axe for a while in Twins lol), but I still like my original idea :)

Back