Reality Check: You think thta First Person Shooters are easy? Think again!

BenCoyote

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote
Alright all you PK'ers and PVP'ers and all those who derfnitely ike looking down in FPS mode.. Listen up and lsiten good. Cause what You're going to see, might surprise you all..

Now FPS (First person shooters ) are really about looking down a barriel of a gun and getting the bumption to pull the trigger.. but what happens whn you have to put a game like the upcoming Rainbow Six: Siege game into contxt.. Just how real s it..

Well here I found a video that will make you raise an eyebrow and make you realize one ting..
Real life in this case isn't your First person shooter you have on your game console.. in fact.. It's far from teh g truth..

I bet if anyone here tried to do this and think they're capable of it.. Well here's 5 gamers who are going to be schooled, then trained the right way and in the end, you'll see that FPS games are NOT like their counter parts in one aspect.. In an FPS Game, you're shooting bad guys who aren't real and yeah while they're firing back at you, they're not using REAL bullets.. Whereas in Real life/ All bets are off..

So here it is.. without further ado, a new series that Mather "MatPat" Patterson" has come up with.. and it's called

"Reality Check."

and believe me when you see this real life game of hostages on the line, you'll see that you'll be thankful you are not out there trying to rescue someone..

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a."The Blind Sniper" (and) "His_Dog_Spot"

Back