Reaper's Blade, Unique - Rental

VandalHand

Dominant
Society
AO
VandalHand
As the title says, I am renting the Reaper's Blade Unique & Mayhem Trauma 3 Amplifier + MC-Matrix Mk. 1, TWEN Edition combo.
Now with Coat, TWEN Edition (M) -or- Summer 2016 ring!
Perfect for reaching SIB of the Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified.

O9p6zdQ.png

index.php

Information:
Collateral Required: 300k
& in-game verbal contract will be enforced to be mutually agreed upon.
Items Included - Reaper's Blade, Unique / Mayhem Trauma 3 Amplifier / MC-Matrix Mk. 1 TWEN Edition / (optional) Coat, TWEN Edition (M) or Summer 2016 ring.

Non-Mayhem Rates:

250 / Day
1500 / Week
2600 / 2 Weeks
3800 / 3 Weeks
5000 / Month

Mayhem Rates:
50% Increase

*Longer periods of time can be obtained, but no reduced rate past 1 month. Single month = 4 weeks / 28 days.
Edit: Added image for weapon stats with enhancers & amp equipped.

Last edited:
Availability Status:
Available

Last edited:
Added screenshot of weapon stats with full enhancers & amplifier equipped.

Review: Used the Blade for a longer period of time to skill and i hate melee weapons but if i had to pick any weapon to use again its this weapon. Its literally the best Longsword to use until maybe Mod Nano but even then for that sword u need huge bankroll to survive. so after all i think thats prolly best choice if you wanna skill quick and efficient! Heads up:love:(y)

Collateral required has been adjusted from 450k to 300k in order to match a more realistic valuation in current market.

Rental now includes Coat, TWEN Edition (M).

Availability updated. OP edited to include MC-Matrix Mk. 1, TWEN Edition & Summer 2016 ring if desired.

Rates adjusted to be more fair with current value & 20% ROI / monthly rate.

Not worth trying skilling for mod nano with L stuff, this setup can bring you at 2 levels per day hardcore skilling (130-150hit)

Back