- 'Half-Life Reset' introduced to the Reward Card system. Now when somebody wins the Bounty Jackpot, if their Reward Card has a cap of less than 2500 ped, then it will be re-set to 2500 ped. If teh cap is above 2500 ped, then their cap will remain unchanged.
Someone with a 500 ped Reward Card cap wins the Jackpot, then their Reward Card cap goes up to 2500 ped
Someone with a 3500 ped Reward Card cap wins the Jackpot, then their Reward Card cap stays at 3500 ped
This change is intended to broaden out the chances of winning the Jackpot and so make the event more fun for those that are just starting or still progressing with their Red Ped journey.
18th Mar 2020
- References of the 'Barry' mob have been removed and 'Barry Jackpot' has been renamed to 'Bounty'. Reference to 'Barry' mob is legacy and the new terms better fit with the title of the event.
- Reward Card 'Activated' and 'Deactivated' status changed from 1st of the month to just stating the month. This way hunters don't need to wait until the end of the month before they get their card.
22nd Dec 2019
- Maximum reduction to win Barry Jackpot increased from 4k ped to 4.5k ped - allowing hunters with a maxed-out Reward Card to win the Barry Jackpot with just a 500+ ped Global.
7th Dec 2019
- Amount of globals needed to receive a Reward Card reduced from 25 to 10.
1st Dec 2019
- Red Ped Reward Card introduced (Past globals counted towards current Reward Card status)
- Barry Jackpot Ladder introduced
- Reformed method of winning an X3 chip introduced
- Maximum reduction to win Barry Jackpot increased from 3k ped to 4k ped - allowing hunters with a maxed-out Reward Card to win the Barry Jackpot with just a 1k+ ped Global.
- Barry Jackpot cap of 10k ped reduced to 5k ped with excess being put towards replenishing the jackpot after it has been won
20th Nov 2019
- Global needed to win the Barry Jackpot reduced from 10k+ ped Global to 5k+ ped Global