Info: Red Sands - Low Tax - Cersumon

VandalHand

Dominant
Society
AO
VandalHand
Hello Everyone,

Red Sands has now been set to 0.99% tax while my Society controls it.
Come out and get your Codex completed for Cersumon (Old -Dominant)!

vEgZB5d.png

:handgun: :handgun: :handgun:

Regards,
- VH

Has the mob maturity dropped recently, I thought it was previously up to Stalkers. It would be great if the maturity has been lowered as I enjoy hunting here except that the stalkers require a bit of healing for me between mobs

Has the mob maturity dropped recently, I thought it was previously up to Stalkers. It would be great if the maturity has been lowered as I enjoy hunting here except that the stalkers require a bit of healing for me between mobs

If they were previously set to stalkers I would guess the maturity dropped with the change in management of the land area a few days ago.

Yes the mob maturity should be set to old-dominant. Agree 100% stalker are annoying to hunt since they aggro so much and can hit from long range. With that in mind we will plan to keep it mid range.

Yes the mob maturity should be set to old-dominant. Agree 100% stalker are annoying to hunt since they aggro so much and can hit from long range. With that in mind we will plan to keep it mid range.

Hi Kayla, Thank you for the update and I totally agree, stalkers are a bit much even with electric plates. Great move by you guys to drop the maturity, making it a goto location for Codex and daily missions

Last edited:
Wanted to make a note, the mob Cersumon is 100% electric. You should be able to hunt the mob with Earth Shock Trooper armor (EST) and not incur any armor decay, since EST has no electric protection.

Back