redulite can be take again

If only MindArk incentivized reporting bugs.
Give us a bounty program and buy players out of the information.

Oh, why do that though when they aren't taking anything from MindArk, and just the fellow competitors / players?
How silly of me.
They need a Team of players sorting this shit out. They obviously cannot do it themselves.

From my experience this mayhem, i got on a full redulite 8.6k tokens. There are ppl that have done it 8 times, do the math tokens wise
And you knew this how? Sounds like you would know that prior today or did people suddenly confess to you today? Which is it?

Maybe they don't want to.
It can be true but I choose to believe they don't just want this game purely as an autopilot, pull profits at any cost with no regard to all of our futures.

Well, this is deflating. Enforce some action here, as this is a clear exploit. The mission even says in massive text to not abandon it, so clearly this is not meant to be this way. Look up whoever received multiple ammo rewards and ban them outright. Look up anything purchased from those accounts and return it to the vendor. You went soft on the last batch by removing competition entirely, now we have a worse exploit where whoever wants to abuse can do it even further with this system and the exploit.

Last edited:
People are shouting that this exploit has been going on for a long time, is that true? or is it just a result of peoples imagination? Has there really been exploiting going on, resulting in many items being pulled from vendor? Any proof?

Why hasn't anyone posted about this before today - if thats the case?

I thought the bug appeared today?

I decided to not even go inside mayhem after reading about this glitch.

I'm done with my redulite anyway.....

From my experience this mayhem, i got on a full redulite 8.6k tokens. There are ppl that have done it 8 times, do the math tokens wise
From what I have gathered this repeat could only have happened once? Or I mean one additional time?

Well, this is deflating. Enforce some action here, as this is a clear exploit. The mission even says in massive text to not abandon it, so clearly this is not meant to be this way. Look up whoever received multiple ammo rewards and ban them outright. Look up anything purchased from those accounts and return it to the vendor. You went soft on the last batch by removing competition entirely, now we have a worse exploit where whoever wants to abuse can do it even further with this system and the exploit.
By previous standards, we show up on day 1 and put some peds in the machine. We get X amount of tokens and that is the new mayhem.

People are shouting that this exploit has been going on for a long time, is that true? or is it just a result of peoples imagination? Has there really been exploiting going on, resulting in many items being pulled from vendor? Any proof?

Why hasn't anyone posted about this before today - if thats the case?

I thought the bug appeared today?

I decided to not even go inside mayhem after reading about this glitch.

I'm done with my redulite anyway.....
im confused also, i thought it only appeared once today

Feel that people are blowing this out of proportions - This was going on for 10 minutes today, everyone got the popup to join a mission for those 10 minutes or so. A few people might have had their original mission abandoned and able to start it over, but I haven't heard of anyone still doing their new mission or even being able to.

With that being said - I clicked redulite again to close the window - I still had my original mission open just for the fun of it to see how many points I would get to and nothing happened so I continued killing mobs and went about my day, think more people should do the same :)

Exploit ?
Really, I can't believe it.. :rolleyes:

And you guys still ask for Ban !?
Even more unbelievable.
For a second I thought I was on wrong forum, how could Entropia players still believe that cheaters would really be punished..? :unsure:

Feel that people are blowing this out of proportions - This was going on for 10 minutes today, everyone got the popup to join a mission for those 10 minutes or so. A few people might have had their original mission abandoned and able to start it over, but I haven't heard of anyone still doing their new mission or even being able to.

With that being said - I clicked redulite again to close the window - I still had my original mission open just for the fun of it to see how many points I would get to and nothing happened so I continued killing mobs and went about my day, think more people should do the same :)
I think there needs to be a bit of clarity from MA on what happened here. afaik and others said it only happened today for a short time. When I logged in there was no pop up. Best case scenario it was a short lived bug that will be easily rolled back on those who managed to claim what they shouldnt have been entitled too, but if this really has been a thing going on all mayhem, or worse over several, that's a nightmare to try and fix.

This is the exact same thing I did as well. I had my mission also complete and still running to see my points then clicked Redulite to close the window. Also nothing happened after I clicked it. I am assuming this should not cause any kind of issue for myself BKK and I am sure many others who did this?

This is the exact same thing I did as well. I had my mission also complete and still running to see my points then clicked Redulite to close the window. Also nothing happened after I clicked it. I am assuming this should not cause any kind of issue for myself BKK and I am sure many others who did this?
If you had abandoned it and retook it, then you would get credit again.

If you had abandoned it and retook it, then you would get credit again.
I understand but that should not have been an available option. And anyone who did that technically are taking advantage of a bug. I wasnt looking to take advantage of the bug. Just making sure that incase MA decides to do something about this bug. Myself and others who clicked the same mission they were on without abandoning it hence nothing happened and no advantage was taken. Dont get lumped up with those who abandoned the mission and then took it again to gain an advantage. I guess the only safe option would have been to simply close the window. 🤷‍♂️

I think there needs to be a bit of clarity from MA on what happened here. afaik and others said it only happened today for a short time. When I logged in there was no pop up. Best case scenario it was a short lived bug that will be easily rolled back on those who managed to claim what they shouldnt have been entitled too, but if this really has been a thing going on all mayhem, or worse over several, that's a nightmare to try and fix.
Yea clarification and communication from MA are all that are needed. Sounds like it might not actually have been anything substantial or at least I am hoping.

I understand but that should not have been an available option. And anyone who did that technically are taking advantage of a bug. I wasnt looking to take advantage of the bug. Just making sure that incase MA decides to do something about this bug. Myself and others who clicked the same mission they were on without abandoning it hence nothing happened and no advantage was taken. Dont get lumped up with those who abandoned the mission and then took it again to gain an advantage. I guess the only safe option would have been to simply close the window. 🤷‍♂️
If it didnt give you extra rewards, wouldnt worry. MA just needs to check loot logs to determine if avatars received the rewards you cant get anywhere else more than a single mission allows.

I have the impression that they are trying to hide this post
These players have had the advantage over time and have used it without thinking about the consequences. they destabilized the market and manipulated items. one of them seems to be the most correct in the game when writing on the forum. but it seems that it uses more avatars bought with dollars and creates a false impression with a correct way of playing. I will not post his name. but he seems to be handling orders. consequently I write these lines and I assume what I say. I will quote him "if you have nothing to say then shut up"

I remember when yog pet was used. they were the first to write and give their opinion. now I notice that silence has fallen. I expect this time MA to take a stand against these players, before launching the new format of the game "UnrealEngine 5" it is assumed that after the release a very large number of players will join!

let's not forget this game lives on our money and we want respect from MA and the aditional staff who work on this game.

It's funny to me how ppl think and try how they can abuse the system, while it's clearly stated that abuse will be punished. I didn't even think think of the possibility that one would be able to do redulite multiple times.
Ty for bringing this problem to the attention, Fluske, +rep

It's funny to me how ppl think and try how they can abuse the system, while it's clearly stated that abuse will be punished. I didn't even think think of the possibility that one would be able to do redulite multiple times.
Ty for bringing this problem to the attention, Fluske, +rep
More worrysome is how so many people knew about this but were quiet up till now

I don't think this is a wide spread exploit. The just seems to have be a bug that caused the mission to offerd again during a few hours yesterday. It was fixed according to My. Not sure what happened to the ones that managed to get a new mission during that time... I think it would be good if MA would be more open about things like this to minimize crazy theories.

I really want to see this things happening .

RULES & NOTES​

This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Anyone found using multiple accounts to gain an unfair advantage or to win prizes will forfeit all prizes and risk additional sanctions on their Entropia Universe account(s), including potential account termination.

I don't think this is a wide spread exploit. The just seems to have be a bug that caused the mission to offerd again during a few hours yesterday. It was fixed according to My. Not sure what happened to the ones that managed to get a new mission during that time... I think it would be good if MA would be more open about things like this to minimize crazy theories.
https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/events/ -you can find the post here

Upon entering one of the Annihilation event instances, participants will be presented with a choice of four missions: Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Redulite, which determines the number of points required to unlock rewards. Each mission chain features ten reward thresholds. Participants may only choose one mission, which cannot be restarted or repeated. Be careful not to abandon the mission once started!

This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Anyone found using multiple accounts to gain an unfair advantage or to win prizes will forfeit all prizes and risk additional sanctions on their Entropia Universe account(s), including potential account termination

also... doing not just 2, but 8 REDULITES...
imo that can't be done without botting...

Another seasonal event , another exploit , I am not surprised , and still everyone participates in these events 👍

At this point
"Exploit or you will lose" dont matter what you do , its what this game become

There has been alot of ubers ( the kind that has their "MA guy on speed dial" ) that has claimed that nothing will happen if this bug is exploited.
I honestly don't think MA would ban or punnish this many of their best customers.
This has also been shown off live on twitch as an example and discussed in public ingame channels.

That been said... i wonder what the point of adding this to the event rules:
Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.
Source: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/events/2022/03/23/#mayhem-annihilation

Yes... clarification from MA is needed, same rules for everyone or... not?
Is this bug only ok for ubers to abuse or is it ok for an average joe to abuse as well?
Does MA consider this a bug or a feature?

Back