Question: Regarding SIB BP's

Dorsai

Elite
Society
Supremacy Reign.
I feel I should know this already, but find that I don't..

SIB BP's have a "recommended" level, that is in fact the level at which the SIB kicks in.

This I Know, and understand.

For Texture BP's:

Level I are SIB from 0 to 5 (Pro-standing)

Level II are SIB from 2.5 to ??

Level III are 5 to ??

As level I BP's are SIB from 0 to 5 Pro-stand, does this mean level II are SIB from 2.5 to 7.5, and level III are SIB from 5 to 10?

I ask, as I have a level III (L) BP I want to use but don't want to use it until I have the "best possible chance" of success, which looks like it will be at level 10 pro-standing, which is a long way off for me.

Thanks for your replies.

Yeah, you've basically got it right.

A new level of BP opens every 2.5 levels, and the learning period lasts for 5 levels.

So a Level 1 and is maxed (for skill) at Level 5.

Level 2 goes from Level 2.5 to 7.5.

Level 3 goes from Level 5 from 10.

etc etc.

Might be worth noting, with SIB BPs you also need max QR to fully max the BP, so you won't have maximum CoS on a 0.1 QR Level 1 BP when you're at Level 5, you'll need to raise the QR to improve your chance.

Thanks for the reply.
It basically works as I thought it did.

I wonder how long it will take to get to level 10 so I can use a level III (L) bp to the best efficiency? Many months I suspect....

+ rep.

Yeah, you've basically got it right.

A new level of BP opens every 2.5 levels, and the learning period lasts for 5 levels.

So a Level 1 and is maxed (for skill) at Level 5.

Level 2 goes from Level 2.5 to 7.5.

Level 3 goes from Level 5 from 10.

etc etc.

Might be worth noting, with SIB BPs you also need max QR to fully max the BP, so you won't have maximum CoS on a 0.1 QR Level 1 BP when you're at Level 5, you'll need to raise the QR to improve your chance.

But there are not all BP levels covered for every profession, right ?!
At least mechanical equipment is missing the level 3.

Yeah, that's right, there's no Level 3 mechanical BP with SIB.

My question related to texture BP's, and only them, I thought I made that clear in my OP.

So if Oleg's reply was not correct when discussing Bp's that are not texture ones, that's to be expected, as Oleg's reply only related to textures.

My question related to texture BP's, and only them, I thought I made that clear in my OP.

So if Oleg's reply was not correct when discussing Bp's that are not texture ones, that's to be expected, as Oleg's reply only related to textures.

It's the same for all SIB BPs, not just textures.

Because the textures are quite new, all of the blueprints have SIB. In other crafting professions the older BPs don't.

Back