Regeneration Buff??

warrenty

Young
Society
Freelance
Cosmix Vollwrath
Is there something I do not know about how the Regeneration Buffs work?

I got these Neurostim-B/C pills from some strongboxs, Tons of them. I though I would waste a few on some low level mobs with no armor on.

So if I take a pill that is suppose to give me 200% regeneration, the buff seems to be capped at 70%, buff icon shows - [Action 200%/70% (!) ] Same thing when I consume the B pill [Action 100%/70% (!)] the (!) is red.. which I assume is because it is past the cap...

I took off all my rings, and anything that would add to the buff, but still cant get the intended 200%... Is there something I don't know??

Seems strange to be able to loot a buff that is 200% when the game is capped at 70%.. :confused:

Warrenty..

Is there something I do not know about how the Regeneration Buffs work?

I got these Neurostim-B/C pills from some strongboxs, Tons of them. I though I would waste a few on some low level mobs with no armor on.

So if I take a pill that is suppose to give me 200% regeneration, the buff seems to be capped at 70%, buff icon shows - [Action 200%/70% (!) ] Same thing when I consume the B pill [Action 100%/70% (!)] the (!) is red.. which I assume is because it is past the cap...

I took off all my rings, and anything that would add to the buff, but still cant get the intended 200%... Is there something I don't know??

Seems strange to be able to loot a buff that is 200% when the game is capped at 70%.. :confused:

Warrenty..

There is a similar situation with increased health.

I have Total 14.0 points / 140.0 points (Aeglic Ring Improved)

I've not heard or seen what can give any avatar a maximum of +140hp yet, I suspect it is a theoretical placeholder for future items we have yet to see.

I've not heard or seen what can give any avatar a maximum of +140hp yet, I suspect it is a theoretical placeholder for future items we have yet to see.

Yes but your getting your intended increase, I am taking a pill that is suppose to give me a 200% increase, but the limit is 70%, so i get a 200%/70% , it used to be 200% / 300%, but now it seems to have dropped to 70% so the max regeneration you can have is 70%, ... so why do they make pills that will allow for 200% when you can never use more then 70% of it, makes the 100% increase useless aswell...

attachment.php

Warrenty..

Looks like they're bugged.

Should be adding into the "item" box, not the "action" box, to give max 200%.

Submit a bug support?

Can get there with combos of rings, pills and wave buffs.

Back