FYI: Release Notes Aug 28th – Instances, Guns, Tools, Tons of BPs!!!

Woohoo, sounds like fun!

Lezz ROCK! :wtg:

With ND it's always love or hate, no middle ground... but nevermind the party poopers, they are all peeing into the wind

Dude, that is entirely unreasonable for you to act like you know "special information" and it gives you a reason to hate....but you won't tell anybody. How about instead, you enlighten us with your vast knowledge of how PPs, MA, and the entropia universe work. Because as of right now you look like you jumped on the ND hate bandwagon because it's the cool hipster elitist thing to do. If you can't explain yourself, than why even bother posting?

i know I haven't been around long, but over the few yrs i've been here, i have yet to see a REASONABLE explanation as to why they would hate someone over their success. Yes, we all know that some planets have done better than others when it comes to bugs, but what the hell does that prove? So they suck when it comes to bugs, but they still have Motorhead, Universal's The THING, and badass music, no other planet offers what Rocktropia has which one would think is a good thing because it brings that much more potential players into the Entropia Universe. But NOOoo, you can't look at the positive aspects of what he has done. Instead you act like he pissed in your cheerios, when in reality, him and NDS have done nothing to affect you or your personal life.

I see your head has been stuck in your arse the past few years then!?

ES500 scanners debacle tinkle your memory at all!?

Instead you act like he pissed in your cheerios, when in reality, him and NDS have done nothing to affect you or your personal life.
ES500
Bloodmoss/Pyrite
Digital Abduction
ND Studios development of NI
JUELZ MIC-Killa
Arctic truck/chopper

Just a handful of the stuff ND studio has provided with that has directly affected the economy and trust of the EU community, even if they have no interest in visiting RT.

The topic isn't about this though, it's about updates (wee!)

ES500
Bloodmoss/Pyrite
Digital Abduction
JUELZ MIC-Killa
Arctic truck/chopper

Just a handful of the stuff ND studio has provided with that has directly affected the economy and trust of the EU community, even if they have no interest in visiting RT.

You forget that for NDS to implemt anything its goto go through MA first, but like you said this thread is not about the past, but the future.

I see your head has been stuck in your arse the past few years then!?

ES500 scanners debacle tinkle your memory at all!?

Oh no.... some ancient obscure scanner that no one has ever heard of that didnt really have much to offer for it's rediculous artificially inflated price tag started dropping again!

When fap-90's started dropping like animal oil from Eomon 2 years ago, reducing the MU by about 600 ped no one even blinked.

The ES500 story was a storm in a tea cup, pushed down everyones throats by obsesive compulsive ND haters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee
Oh no.... some ancient obscure scanner that no one has ever heard of that didnt really have much to offer for it's rediculous artificially inflated price tag started dropping again!

When fap-90's started dropping like animal oil from Eomon 2 years ago, reducing the MU by about 600 ped no one even blinked.

The ES500 story was a storm in a tea cup, pushed down everyones throats by obsesive compulsive ND haters.

Typical, missed the point altogether...

:laugh:

Typical, missed the point altogether...

:laugh:

That's your reply....?

What are you doing on this thread? You oviously have no intention of visiting rocktropia, or commenting constructivly on RT's content list.

That's your reply....?

What are you doing on this thread? You oviously have no intention of visiting rocktropia, or commenting constructivly on RT's content list.

Some players just want to bitch about RT and NDS. Thats what pissed of Doc.

Let the haters keep bitching and living with their own ghost. I have seen so many successful stories from RT loyal playerbase. Hunters, miners and crafters who have invested in RT have developed very well, including myself. RT has so many opportunities that most current RT fan enjoy and honestly happy with the current population, simply because we do not want others as successful as us. This update is really nice. See all RT players there.

ES500
Bloodmoss/Pyrite
Digital Abduction
JUELZ MIC-Killa
Arctic truck/chopper

So, those that you have listed mean absolutely nothing. For some reason in your mind you believed that Calypso should have a monopoly on such items? It's like that argument about ND making hell and ruining domes. As if some how no other planet is allowed to release really nice items, or be allowed to have domes, have ores/enmats that are able to be mined... I'm not the one with my head up my arse. And to think that NDS purposely did these things to piss off other players is a ridiculous notion. And Digital Abduction was taken care of fairly quickly when he fucked up, if I remember correctly, and that wasn't the fault of ND, or NDS, that was one avatar that made a really bad decision and was removed because of it.

That's your reply....?

Been there a number of times, and left...Enough said! :laugh:

Bigotry is such an ugly thing.

Just sharing the fun with anyone interested, If you like other locations thats cool too.

Just bought my UL set of Jarhead so if anyone wants a set of M Gremlin, let me know.

narfi

I just posted this on the RT forum, but wanted to do it here too because I know some people like to travel around, and I wanted to hopefully save some of you your hard earned PED:

"WARNING: You can die in the Hell Level 1 Dungeon and you lose everything. I lost over 600 ped because the Dev-team misled me. The release notes said you can't revive in some instances and then named "booty raid" as the ones not to die in. Well...the instance I chose wasnt a "booty raid".

"You can revive in some adventures, but others need to completed on a single life. Best bet is to not die. The penalty can be a failure of the dungeon. (Wink Wink don’t die in a Booty Raid)" direct quote.

They said exactly "don't die in a booty raid" That sentence implied that there are more than one booty raid, (or else they would have said "don't die in THE booty raid"). Hence, I thought that warning encompassed ALL the "others that need to be completed in a single life". Not true. So the warning tricked me into thinking the the other ones were safe. Because of the way it was worded I believed that the OTHER raids allowed revive. Why would they just name one of them??? Well after 600 ped spent (over 400ped ammo plus about 200 decay) I died, got locked out, and lost everything in an instanced zone that I thought was safe. Please don't waste my time telling me its a matter of interpretation. I have looked at the wording 100 times. The fact is, the way it was worded made it look like the other raids allowed revive, just not the booty raids. This is completely unfair. I sent a support case. "

So be careful with those instances, people. I love RT but this was just plain f'ing wrong.

Last edited:
So for quest s being fixed, does that mean that the old chains that give attributes are back?

I just posted this on the RT forum, but wanted to do it here too because I know some people like to travel around, and I wanted to hopefully save some of you your hard earned PED:

"WARNING: You can die in the Hell Level 1 Dungeon and you lose everything. I lost over 600 ped because the Dev-team misled me. The release notes said you can't revive in some instances and then named "booty raid" as the ones not to die in. Well...the instance I chose wasnt a "booty raid".

"You can revive in some adventures, but others need to completed on a single life. Best bet is to not die. The penalty can be a failure of the dungeon. (Wink Wink don’t die in a Booty Raid)" direct quote.

They said exactly "don't die in a booty raid" That sentence implied that there are more than one booty raid, (or else they would have said "don't die in THE booty raid"). Hence, I thought that warning encompassed ALL the "others that need to be completed in a single life". Not true. So the warning tricked me into thinking the the other ones were safe. Because of the way it was worded I believed that the OTHER raids allowed revive. Why would they just name one of them??? Well after 600 ped spent (over 400ped ammo plus about 200 decay) I died, got locked out, and lost everything in an instanced zone that I thought was safe. Please don't waste my time telling me its a matter of interpretation. I have looked at the wording 100 times. The fact is, the way it was worded made it look like the other raids allowed revive, just not the booty raids. This is completely unfair. I sent a support case. "

So be careful with those instances, people. I love RT but this was just plain f'ing wrong.

Case in point...

ANOTHER FAIL! Where's the fucking quality control for this damn planet!?

Case in point...

Do you realize how hypocritical you are being?

I was on Calypso last weekend for WOF, it is the ONLY planet I have EVER had an out of memory crash on.
Calypso is the ONLY planet that stole my quad this VU.

VUs bring bugs, they are frustrating, but I and others are having fun and enjoying it, please keep your bigotry out of it.

narfi

Case in point...

What is your comment on Calypso bug that has taken away so many quads? Calypso has had so many big bug before as well.

It looks like that you complete fail this time because you clearly do not understand the situation here. It has been warned that some instance does not allow revive and sunsout just misinterpreted it. In the past, what happen when you were dead during beacon? Beacon did not allow revive either in the past, and you mean that Calypso FAIL? The big FAIL hereis yourself.

Case in point...

How the fuck do you know how they are going to handle this support case?? Do you work for NDS?? Because, if I remember correctly, the last time this sort of thing happened, the players were compensated for their loss. Seriously, if you can do a better job, put your house on mortgage, take out a loan, and open your own planet and show all of us how it's properly done. Otherwise you have no idea what your talking about, and all your proving is that you know how to be an asshole on a "other planets" thread. Yippee fuckin skippy

Case in point...

I fail to see why you care so much. You obviously never had nor have plans to go there. But you are STILL trolling this thread. :scratch2:

Do you realize how hypocritical you are being?

I was on Calypso last weekend for WOF, it is the ONLY planet I have EVER had an out of memory crash on.
Calypso is the ONLY planet that stole my quad this VU.

VUs bring bugs, they are frustrating, but I and others are having fun and enjoying it, please keep your bigotry out of it.

narfi

What is your comment on Calypso bug that has taken away so many quads? Calypso has had so many big bug before as well.

It looks like that you complete fail this time because you clearly do not understand the situation here. It has been warned that some instance does not allow revive and sunsout just misinterpreted it. In the past, what happen when you were dead during beacon? Beacon did not allow revive either in the past, and you mean that Calypso FAIL? The big FAIL hereis yourself.

How the fuck do you know how they are going to handle this support case?? Do you work for NDS?? Because, if I remember correctly, the last time this sort of thing happened, the players were compensated for their loss. Seriously, if you can do a better job, put your house on mortgage, take out a loan, and open your own planet and show all of us how it's properly done. Otherwise you have no idea what your talking about, and all your proving is that you know how to be an asshole on a "other planets" thread. Yippee fuckin skippy

I fail to see why you care so much. You obviously never had nor have plans to go there. But you are STILL trolling this thread. :scratch2:

:lolup:

Fuckin' fanbois and short memories...

:handjob:

:lolup:

Fuckin' fanbois and short memories...

:handjob:

Its seems you forgot about Husk how much did players lose on that and even the ones who got reinbersered did not get all ped spent in decay back and that was after several episodes of non looters from the sand king.

NEVERDIE SUUUX ND ROCKTROPIA SUUUUX :banghead:

Don't be acting like your shit don't stink. Calypso has had just as many major bugs and screw ups.

Of course when bugs happen on Calypso it's MA's fault. But when it happens on RT its got to be ND's fault... because.... ND SUUUUUUUX ND I H8 HIM!!! :bs:

Actually, I put some inputs here to argue with him, not because I want Grrrr to play on RT or enlighten him. We just don't want new players get misunderstanding or misguided about RT. As I said before, most RT fanboys have developed pretty well and really happy about what they have achieved so far on RT.

Case in point...

For the record, I had just as many bugs and problems on all the planets pretty evenly...this one just stung a bit cuz of the ped and time involved and I was cruising along on Wave 7 when the game lagged for me (which is very rare and I died). However, I wouldnt have been in the Hell Key 1 instance in the first place if the dev-notes were clearer on it. That is all I am saying, and just wanted to warn people. Please don't bash another planet here...they all got issues, and I was just trying to warn people of one. This one wasn't even a bug (as far as I know). It was a poorly written dev-note, which has happened on every planet, (and probably every MMO in history) at one time or another.

Last edited:
... It has been warned that some instance does not allow revive and sunsout just misinterpreted it. In the past, what happen when you were dead during beacon? Beacon did not allow revive either in the past...

I know this was more meant for the troller, but this point I wanted to respond to in general. I was aware of it working like that in the past on beacons. But for a L1 Hell instance, it was way different than a L1 Beacon. These mobs fucked me up in eon and 5bs, I was constantly healing, and I was on pace to do 250k of damage if the waves continued with the pattern I had perceived. The prob is, once you start, you cant stop, and for an instance being level 1 or called number 1 (out of 10) to have that kind of damage commitment without a proper warning about no revive, well that just sucks.

Last edited:
I have a set of Firewall Mk3 armor that may be more suited for Hell mobs than what you were wearing.
I actually have a F and a M set of each Mk1, Mk2, Mk3, so if anyone needs some (and in fact they do protect the proper types) then check out my shop at tangerine, or chat me personaly ingame.

narfi

Rocktropia background music is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

I have a set of Firewall Mk3 armor that may be more suited for Hell mobs than what you were wearing.
I actually have a F and a M set of each Mk1, Mk2, Mk3, so if anyone needs some (and in fact they do protect the proper types) then check out my shop at tangerine, or chat me personaly ingame.

narfi

I tried a set of FW MKII on the legionnaires (Belial, Levi, and the other ones that were in Hell key 1) And it seemed to protect less than maxing my cut and stab for some reason. I know Firewall is great for the dmons in Hell, but I am totally unsure of what damage the Legionnaires do in Hell. Any thoughts, anyone?

Back