FYI: Remove nova as reward - give tokens!

Axel Foley Head

Guardian
Society
Guess Who
Axel Foley Head
REMOVE NOVA AS REWARD - GIVE TOKENS!

Yes as the title say... remove the nova fragments we get for completing mission and give us mission tokens for that instead! Why does only the new quests/missions give tokens?

Change that the old missions gives tokens to because we don't have any use of tons of nova...

The difference between 10.000 and 5000 reward for example, the 10.000 reward is really nice and gives a bunch of skills meanwhile 5000 reward is like a piss in the ocean... you all know what I'm talking about!

Anyone agrees?

Cheers Axel Foley

Axel The difference between 10.000 and 5000 reward for example said:
so true , i could throw up when i think about doing 5k atrox for some shitty nova shit !
give us token those are a bit useless ... maybe ... so far they get also dusty in storage xD ....

anyway Thumbs up for that idea , turn those freaking nova --> into missions token

+rep for axel ^^

Only if everyone that finished those missions also get mission tokens for them.

Only if everyone that finished those missions also get mission tokens for them.

Why so? Would that really be a big deal? :eyecrazy:
I mean... we are not talking about the same amounts tokens as novas.

Why so? Would that really be a big deal? :eyecrazy:
I mean... we are not talking about the same amounts tokens as novas.

Considering how many tokens one can get in a day, yes... also, it would be unfair which would make some people very annoyed (based on reactions to earlier changes)

Considering how many tokens one can get in a day, yes... also, it would be unfair which would make some people very annoyed (based on reactions to earlier changes)

Agreed, if they do change it they must give people that already completed those parts of the mission tokens as well. This would give new players an unfair advantage..

~Danimal

So this idea is totally unthinkable for you guys?
No chance to make it work?

So this idea is totally unthinkable for you guys?
No chance to make it work?

We didn't say that... in fact, we specifically mentioned a condition we believe is a must for the implementation of this change.

If what you suggest will happen, the value of tokens will go down as they are far easier to get.

Result is also the value of CDF vehicles and Angel (L) and therefore also (UL) parts will be influenced greatly by such an action.
That will also result in lower MU on (L) vehicles, possibly UL ones as well.

So your wish would change a lot of things and disturb balances.

Me too I would like to get tokens easily yet it will destroy markets, that's why so many tokens are needed I suppose to buy some stuff with it.

But at least we know what nova fragments are good for :yup:

Exactly! They just can't change mission rewards after a while without any compensation.

why not ? a lot of change have been made in past without compensation and for a cost really more important than a few token.

why not ? a lot of change have been made in past without compensation and for a cost really more important than a few token.

Past mistakes should not be used to dictate how future changes are made

Past mistakes should not be used to dictate how future changes are made

But things do change for the better, so as long as they keep the reward to only small amonut of tokens to not make to much of damage to the token mu and not piss off the players who have done the missions before. For exsample 5k mission you get 10 tokens instead 1k of novas.

So change is only good if it doesn't effect everyone :scratch2:

1k nova to 10 tokens damn I will take it.

I don't want my Novas to gain value!
On the other hand, tokens and the items that can be bought by them will be reduced in value by quite a bit.
That'll anger quite a few people, it'll be more than just a slight devaluating.

So change is only good if it doesn't effect everyone :scratch2:

1k nova to 10 tokens damn I will take it.

lol these whinners , i am still in for the idea :smoke:

and yes els i would prefor even fruits :tongue2:

Back