Help: Requesting Screenshots

Syntaxtc

Old Alpha
Society
Mine To Extract
Showtek aKa Syntaxtc
Dear EF,

I had no idea where to post this request, so i chose this particular sub-forum for now. What i am looking for are screenshots with your skills window opened and in full visible view (the window that opens up when pushing 'k' -- and by full visible view, no windows overlapping it). Basically, the more i screenshots i receive the easier my work will be.

I will need the screenshots to be taken in fullscreen mode. I am after all different kinds of fullscreen resolution screenshots, different kind of graphical settings (Low, Medium, High, Very High).

Why? I am working on a project for myself, that will indeed work like jdgres skill scanner. (I have no intention to bring this person down) But a lot of features have been disabled, which i totally understand and respect, so im going to code my own.

Any help is appreciated. Please with the screenshots remember this:

• Must be in fullscreen mode.
  • Specifically after different resolutions and different graphical settings.
  • Use the Gallery to upload and paste your thumbnail in this thread.
  • I am not after 1000 screenshots of the same resolution or graphical settings so please be aware of that. One per setting is fine!

Also to those whom are willing to help me out here, please list the resolution and graphical settings used.

Kind Regards,
Show.

Thanks for the screens akoz, and nice little program you have there! I had something similar i was going to embed into mine, but i guess i wont have to!

+rep for the screens!

Bump. Still after more screenshots!
u
m
p

Back