Reshaping how EU Invests - entropiainvest.com -> Paid out over 1M PED!

This server could not prove that it is entropialoot.com; its security certificate is from *.azurewebsites.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

This server could not prove that it is entropialoot.com; its security certificate is from *.azurewebsites.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
Entropiainvest.com

Entropialoot is defunt, originally created by longtime and is not related to our fund.

Question: If you disappeared from game. I assume the assets would be gone?

Money lost?
Not entirely, based on the charter in the initial post the fund manager is not a permanent position (currently divinity). Fund managers can be elected if shareholders deem it needed.

Specifically for your question, say if I disappear via a car accident one day, divinity has the deeds and can take over the properties and have someone else replace my position.

Feb 2022 Dividends/Share: 0.07 PED
Mar 2022 Dividends/Share: 0.08 PED
Apr 2022 Dividends/Share: 0.08 PED

Not entirely, based on the charter in the initial post the fund manager is not a permanent position (currently divinity). Fund managers can be elected if shareholders deem it needed.

Specifically for your question, say if I disappear via a car accident one day, divinity has the deeds and can take over the properties and have someone else replace my position.
But if, whoever holds the deeds at the moment decided to stop paying out, what would the share holders actually be able to do about it?

But if, whoever holds the deeds at the moment decided to stop paying out, what would the share holders actually be able to do about it?
That's the fundamental element of trust required for player run funds.

I'm happy to say, we are still the highest ROI fund in EU atm. Even higher all current deeds. Been this way for ... more than 2 years now :)

That's the fundamental element of trust required for player run funds.

I'm happy to say, we are still the highest ROI fund in EU atm. Even higher all current deeds. Been this way for ... more than 2 years now :)
In that case, I will stick with deeds for passive ped flow, seems like a much safer route...thanks

0.08 PED/Share paid out for May 2022.
0.06 PED/Share paid out for June 2022.

0.07 PED/Share paid out for July 2022.
0.07 PED/Share paid out for Aug 2022.

0.07 PED/Share paid out for Sept 2022.
0.07 PED/Share paid out for Oct 2022.
0.10 PED/Share paid out for Nov 2022.
0.07 PED/Share paid out for Dec 2022.
0.07 PED/Share paid out for Jan 2023
0.08 PED/Share paid out for Feb 2023

UPDATED June 8th, 2023
Average payout per share last 12 months: 7.896 pec / Month
Average payout per share all time: 8.016 pec / Month
Since September 2019, we have paid out: 1,036,144 PED! -> Yes, over 1 Million PED!

**I am now holding and responsible for all the Shop Deeds at Medusa. Shop Transfers and upgrade etc should be smoother moving forward.**

0.07 PED/Share paid out for Mar 2023.
0.09 PED/Share paid out for Apr 2023
0.06 PED/Share paid out for May 2023
0.08 PED/Share paid out for Jun 2023

Back