Restarting Avarage Joe events - Need some info

Fopsie

Prowler
Society
Rekkies
Shiro "Jakal" Kitsune
I decided to restart hosting events for the avarage players in entropia but I have been out of hosting events for so long I need some help and info. Im planing on restarting the events from January next year as december I will mostly be away with friends.

Ok so the info I need from participants is what is your current HP lvl and largest mob you can solo hunt in your comfort zone. I also want to know times in EU you would like events to be hosted and on what days. Info like what your favorite mob or LA would be for an event and special rules you would like like PVP enabled or vehicles allowed or max HP and max amount of tickets and ticket price would also be helpfull. Any other info is also welcome.

I also want some info from LA owners in regards to max number of participants your LA spawns can handle to ensure the event doesn't sit without anything to hunt after 10 min.

Sponsorships is also welcome from LA owners and Business owners.

If you Don't want to revile info publicly you can PM me with the info.

Last edited:
Reserved for furure use

i haz 120 hp :) and the biggest mob i killed solo was a chomper old :yay:

does that help?

does that help?

I doubt it ... with 120 hp a chomper old is a million years out of your league ... (Unless you got uber items to play with).

Angel

118 Atrox Guard

Can do better but no SIB maxed sword

does that help?

well kind of :p ok so you probably have a full set of some (L) armor and a big (L) weapon. This thread will go on till end of December or untill I have a sizable info pool.

I doubt it ... with 120 hp a chomper old is a million years out of your league ... (Unless you got uber items to play with).

Angel

No, you don't need uber items to kill mobs that can kill you in one hit. All you really need is a gun that does more dps than the mob regenerates during being shot at + time at revive, and a fast fap. Oh, and the desire to take the mob down. Sometimes you only succeed because of lucky crits.

The question was not "what mobs do you hunt in your comfort zone" but "what is the largest you have killed".

No, you don't need uber items to kill mobs that can kill you in one hit. All you really need is a gun that does more dps than the mob regenerates during being shot at + time at revive, and a fast fap. Oh, and the desire to take the mob down. Sometimes you only succeed because of lucky crits.

The question was not "what mobs do you hunt in your comfort zone" but "what is the largest you have killed".

thanks for clearing that up :) at the time i used a AL24 maxed with a few dmg enhancers dont remember what armor i think martial with 5b but could be wrong :)

ironically that is the first and only chomper i ever killed and hofed on it :eyecrazy: i just wanted to see if i could kill one lol

Hmm should word it better. Thought the "largest mob you can solo" would at least imply to most that I'm looking for the largest mob you can hunt in your comfort zone . Will go edit top post

Back