!Register Medea Adel Green

New globals

Medea Adel Green (58 PED) at Medusa's Head - Ayida Island

longu.jpg

!Register SHAAN SHEKHU JINDA

By the way...Mining Global will count or not?:wise:

Both mining and hunting counts!

btw do i nneed to use EU tracker?

Please DO run EU tracker to increase the chance of your globals registering. Some globals HAS been missed.
Also doublecheck that your global was registered afterwards. If the global was not posted automatically within 60 minutes contact me.

Do you accept team submissions with global message and timestamp?
Yes

register Deathstalker Atrox Killer Juggernaut
!Register Deathstalker Atrox Killer Juggernaut

Error in the list. Two entries!
Error in the submission post. The program works as intended :)
Register, ze gatofias gato :wtg:
!Register ze gatofias gato

!Register Jenny Magix McHale

I read through the old thread and I'm still completely mystified how it works.

If I understand it correctly:
There's a ranking, based on the ranking winners are selected based on a random number drawing that matches the rank. This part I think I understand.
Number of globals count somehow, either by defining rank or # of entries?

I'm not sure how getting more globals helps. If I have the most globals with 10, does that mean my numbers are 1 through 10?

One more question: has anybody checked if all numbers from 1-X have an equal chance of being selected through this method?

I have now added an example draw in the third post (see here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-GOLDEN-AGE&p=2931936&viewfull=1#post2931936). This should hopefully clearify the process a little.

Thank you for your submission. Please make sure next time to post the thumbnail only, and also try to get the whole screen (including minimap showing location) on the screenshot.

Example Draw
93 Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul (181 PED Gazzurdite Stone)
94 Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul (181 PED Gazzurdite Stone)

some algorithm for excluding doubled entries is needed ;) I just spotted that one, maybe some other exist also

some algorithm for excluding doubled entries is needed ;) I just spotted that one, maybe some other exist also

I have noticed it as well. This is unfortunately an error with the data at EntropiaTracker. As you can see if you log in there you will find the same entry doubled up. I will have to manually remove this later.

Do you GUARANTEE that definitive global list with everyones "winning" number will be published BEFORE the lottery draw?

I ask because once in your event i won 500 ped, then someone "noticed" that there was missing global and prize has been given to someone else.

Do you GUARANTEE that definitive global list with everyones "winning" number will be published BEFORE the lottery draw?

I ask because once in your event i won 500 ped, then someone "noticed" that there was missing global and prize has been given to someone else.

A preliminary list will be posted the first day after the event ends. Then anyone who has missing globals or anything will have 3 days to help me make corrections. The final list WILL and HAS to be finalized BEFORE the lottery numbers are revealed on the 4th so that there are no misunderstandings.

Also: Please give warning as soon as you see a global is missing from the list. All "automatic" globals should be visible in the list in my second post within 60 minutes at the very latest.

So yes. I guarantee the list will be published and will not be changed after the 3rd of September.

Last edited:
New globals

Jan Candydog NL Universe (122 PED) at Nea's Place

New globals

youssef killerbees lefou (108 PED) at Nea's Place

!Register Alex Fishface Walton

!Register Uncle Bigfoot Sasquatch

!Register Uncle Bigfoot Sasquatch

New globals

Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul (181 PED) at New Switzerland
Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul (181 PED) at New Switzerland

Not that I don't wish it were two... but this is a single global counted twice...

New globals

Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten (88 PED) at Medusa's Head - Naga Island

New globals

Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten (95 PED) at Medusa's Head - Naga Island

New globals

Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten (52 PED) at Medusa's Head - Naga Island

Status
Back