Help: returning player - Looking for a CRAFTING Mentor!

cherie

Young
cherie ann
Hi there!

i played EU a few years ago, but i've stopped due to some RL issues.

I'm back to trying out once again but seems everything is a phase =)

A little about me. I'm over 30 (i stopped counting after this age :p) haha.

I Have a 40 Hour full time job to support the gaming ;)

I'm looking for a Crafting Mentor due to the fact i'm wanting to go that route, yes I know all about needing to deposit etc, and I don't mind that, I love crafting =)

I don't mind doing some hunting from time and time again, but I would like to craft in the long run.

If anybody is interested, please shoot me a PM, here or on Skype.

Thanks again!

-cherie

Hi there!

i played EU a few years ago, but i've stopped due to some RL issues.

I'm back to trying out once again but seems everything is a phase =)

A little about me. I'm over 30 (i stopped counting after this age :p) haha.

I Have a 40 Hour full time job to support the gaming ;)

I'm looking for a Crafting Mentor due to the fact i'm wanting to go that route, yes I know all about needing to deposit etc, and I don't mind that, I love crafting =)

I don't mind doing some hunting from time and time again, but I would like to craft in the long run.

If anybody is interested, please shoot me a PM, here or on Skype.

Thanks again!

-cherie

you are lucky you caught me, not because I am a good crafter in a great soc. But because I caught you.

I am not known - at all - as a mentor. I only usually help people in my soc. Or my good fl.

But welcome back and be careful about what you do and who you listen to. I Have money to burn but that is not the case for most people and we have to respect everyone ingame.

Once you get this, gaming is easy.

And yes, chat me or my friends by all means.

If your skills are low in engineering , best would be to afk grind as a space cadet.

Rk 5s and ww's are mostly to be bought at the ships so no need to stray away for a couple of months/weeks +
you get plenty of new friends.

If your skills are low in engineering , best would be to afk grind as a space cadet.

Rk 5s and ww's are mostly to be bought at the ships so no need to stray away for a couple of months/weeks +
you get plenty of new friends.

thanks for the tip! :D

Skilling is always free on my ships :)

EntropiaTransport.com

good luck finding a good mentor,

narfi

Back