Returning player looking for a Soc

Triton

Alpha
Society
CC-Cowboys
Trical Triton Eclipse
Hey!
Returning to the game since a few years away (like 6 years away and from the start playing on and of) been around since 2004 (No im not uber, and geez i sold all the "good" stuff for a pec :D )

Looking for a friendly society (european time) soc, for occasional team hunt, chit chat etc.

To quote below:

"some socs are full of degenerate gambling addicts" (Arent we all from time to time...)
"some socs are full of eco-sconscious every-pec-count players" (To lazy to be, but maybe i should count a bit more, my playstyle usually aint that pec friendly)
"some socs are crafting/mining/hunting oriented"

Guess i fit in the third, although ocassional miner and mostly hunt! For numbers im around lvl 50 hunting.

Last edited:
oh i missed your beautiful PCF avatar...

Maybe some numbers about your avatar can increase interest.

a bit about your playstyle would also help

some socs are full of degenerate gambling addicts
some socs are full of eco-sconscious every-pec-count players
some socs are crafting/mining/hunting oriented

knowing about ur avatar would be a good start :)

I don't see much point in societies nowadays apart from those ppl that do land grabs. With all the planets #groups that you can join and chat and also trade #groups plus your friend list and contacts for personal business...

My last experiences in societies were horrible, joining them to just notice weeks later that those players mostly only login for mayhem events or too find out that some players just use the soc. chat to vent out about loot returns and put blasphemy all over the place. Most of the times i play this game as a break from reality and not to let some jerks to piss me off with all their stupid opinions and nonsense talking.

Welcome back too! Indeed I also remember your forum picture.

Hehe, I remember this forum avatar. Welcome back, gl ;)

Hiya if you want to join our soc
***Soc name: Expedition Ultima **
We are one of the active guilds right now.
Team hunts and team taming and other events.
IGN: Sandeep Hikkigaya8man Kommineni

Back