Returning player: Looking for mining / trader mentor

Fawkes

Old
Edward Fawkes Blake
Hello!

I played Project Entropia back in 2003-2004 and now I'm returning. Last time I played hunter and did quite well (withdraw ~10k ped), this time I want to focus on mining. I'm looking for a mentor that is very experienced with the game over all and specialized in mining.

With the risk of this sounding like dating ad: I'm a 25 y old player from Sweden, I'm an mature, active player but also got lot of real-life stuff, so I'm trying to balance it. My goal is to have fun an explore EU, what I liked most the last time i played was the scenery, music and general feel of the game.

Alot have changed since I last played so I need pretty much all the help I can get, somehow the game seem harder now, maby I'm wrong.

If you don't want to be mentor but don't mind answering questions ingame, give me your name and I'll add you too my friendslist.

Well met!

Pm sent, and welcome back :)

I have been dropping bomb for a week now, doing pretty good.

I'm still looking for people to put on my friend list for those occasionally mining and n00b questions. Send a PM to me with when and where to meet you if you're interested in helping out.

Back