Angel (L) Prices:
Arm Guard - 250 tokens
Foot Guard - 125 tokens
Harness - 400 tokens
Helmet - 125 tokens
Gloves - 125 tokens
Shin Guards - 125 tokens
Thigh Guards - 250 tokens

Ziplex TK320 Finder (L) has been exchanged for Hedoc SK-80 (L) as of October 26th (or the VU just before it). The Hedoc SK-80 (L) costs 450 mission tokens.

CHUGS HIDEOUT TRADER:

Last edited:
ehh nice,but do you have coords also of the broker ? :)

@edited: nevermind ;)

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Angel (L) Prices:
Arm Guard - 250 tokens
Foot Guard - 125 tokens
Harness - 400 tokens
Helmet - 125 tokens
Gloves - 125 tokens
Shin Guards - 125 tokens
Thigh Guards - 250 tokens

1400 tokens for a suite of Angel(L), makes the TT value of a token be at least 25.92 pec. Markup would be added to that. So the kill 100 Trask mission gives you at least 1 ped reward (+ markup).

Mayby you know if those items that can be exchanged for tokes have to be full TT? Or is it possible to dump broken (L) items for tokes and get better stuff? Or mayby it is proportional to the TT value of (L) item?

Falagor
:bandit:

No, you dump tokens at the broker and recieve items.

The robohunter mission gave me 2 tokens, the kill 50 allo's in the swamp gave me 4 tokens.
The missions before these either gave 1-2 tokens, can't recall exactly :(.

Last edited:
which missions are repeatable that give the tokens?

L Angel, oh boy. :handjob:

which missions are repeatable that give the tokens?

My impression so far is that these are non-repeatable missions giving tokens that then can be exchanged for LIMITED items. So while there is some potential for gold farming in doing the simple missions over and over again by various newly created alternative avatars, this also creates an economy for the mission tokens. As the items will wear out, so there is need for more.

L Angel, oh boy. :handjob:
Sorry Xen, but I can't understand your gesture. What's so bad about getting an uber set of armor such as Angel even if its (L)? I think it's great, that means if someone was dedicated enough to save up the 1400 tokens required to get a full set, then he could go hunt mobs he would never of been able to just for kicks, a laugh or some fun when the regular low lvl grind gets boring, maybe with friends doing the same thing. I think if you were a medium level player then Angel armor is a perfect choice, besides Martial & no markup ofcourse :). Or did you have plans of grandure, such as seeing supremacy or shadow in there? Pff :laugh:, no that is just crazy.

Last edited:
Just watch out.. these mission tokens will be lootable in lootable pvp ... :eyecrazy::cool:

Sorry Xen, but I can't understand your gesture. What's so bad about getting an uber set of armor such as Angel even if its (L)? I think it's great, that means if someone was dedicated enough to save up the 1400 tokens required to get a full set, then he could go hunt mobs he would never of been able to just for kicks, a laugh or some fun when the regular low lvl grind gets boring, maybe with friends doing the same thing.

Heaven forbid the realm of the uber major depositor/ATH winner be invaded by common people from doing missions.

Some armors are only supposed to be owned by certain people, didn't you get that memo?

wow, im kinda happy i haven't completed any missions yet

Was going to pass this by, but ... Xen, can you suggest me an alternative way of getting a set of Angel(M,L)?

I think his point is MAKE IT UL, NOT L!...

I think I'll agree with that sentiment. The new adjusted pixie is UL, so why not put some token rewards out there that will be UL too, even if the UL version will cost a heck of a lot more tokens. ;)

Sorry Xen, but I can't understand your gesture. What's so bad about getting an uber set of armor such as Angel even if its (L)? I think it's great, that means if someone was dedicated enough to save up the 1400 tokens required to get a full set, then he could go hunt mobs he would never of been able to just for kicks, a laugh or some fun when the regular low lvl grind gets boring, maybe with friends doing the same thing. I think if you were a medium level player then Angel armor is a perfect choice, besides Martial & no markup ofcourse :). Or did you have plans of grandure, such as seeing supremacy or shadow in there? Pff :laugh:, no that is just crazy.

Xen is from a time when unlimited Angel used to drop from mobs. I for one am glad there is a "not interested" button.
It means normal Angel will never drop again, the same as bear L, boar L, tiger L etc etc.
L is the nail in eu's coffin. Maybe that's not what Xen meant.. But I sure do.

My point was not to make it unlimited. I had hoped it would be something more useful. If the tokens are easy to get, fine, but if it's like iron missions, forget it.

If it wasn't Angel and a new armor completely then making it UL would make sense, otherwise you'll wipe out the mv of the current UL Angel.

If it wasn't Angel and a new armor completely then making it UL would make sense, otherwise you'll wipe out the mv of the current UL Angel.

Right... because there has never been a time when the MU of something has been hurt by introduction of something else.

PS: My point being... one should NEVER count on MU being a constant. Something is only worth what people are willing to pay, and IMHO the only thing that MA is responsible to keep constant is the TT Value. To suggest that MA should not introduce ways to get items that were previously all but unobtainable to the average player, is selfish, and I hope MA does not make their decisions based on that.

Last edited:
I was wondering same thing.Can you re-do finished missions now? But happy to see Daikiba back!!!! :wtg::yup:

Nice indeed to see the Daiki back, but they look blind (appearance) compared with the Shinkiba

Right... because there has never been a time when the MU of something has been hurt by introduction of something else.

true but I'd prefer the ability to loot the UL version rather than play through missions I'm not interested in.

Xen is from a time when unlimited Angel used to drop from mobs. I for one am glad there is a "not interested" button.
It means normal Angel will never drop again, the same as bear L, boar L, tiger L etc etc.

How does it mean this at all? UL armor still drops, UL Jag was just looted a week or so ago and there have been plenty of other UL drops of armor that has L versions.

How does it mean this at all? UL armor still drops, UL Jag was just looted a week or so ago and there have been plenty of other UL drops of armor that has L versions.
Exactly, UL Angel still drops, some did during the Bot Event this year. So... what's the dealio? :silly2:. I get Xen's point that if each mission gives on average 3 tokens per mission then you'd need to complete about 466 :eyecrazy:. Ouch, it's a lot but its worth while & I'm sure the tokens will drop more and more with each new mission. Alternatively you now you can always buy them from other participants if it's to difficult to do so :).
Like KIM said some of these new missions introduced will also be re-doable, so more tokens.

Exactly, UL Angel still drops

Looted by my socmate Cloudmaker today:

yep:)and they are for sale:)

Back