Rifle 4.4 hit to 5, in ? days, weeks

Mel

Alpha
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Hormel Mel Jorell
Or months? After reading DZDolan's post, I gained enthusiasm for a skilling adventure myself. I currently get 4.4/6.6 for standard laser rifles/carbines...rifle skills at 5.8k and lwt about 6.2k i think, and will post those and other relevant skills later this evening. For me, using an mk2 is still maddening because of my skills...the missed shots and low hits...I told myself some time ago that would give it a real go when achieved 5 hit ability, and unlock wounding and combat sense. So that's what I'm going to try to do, by this evening will have decided what mob, location, and weapon to start with. Leaning toward ambu, no armor, fap5, revival hunting with breer m2 for first leg....i will post my relevant skills and attributes later. Honestly, I have no idea how long it will take, but should unlock avoidance and medicine shortly into the journey....and you should be able to here my w00t anywhere in the world when get wounding and combat sense.

May the swirls be with you

Last edited:
Having a goal makes you work even harder. Your way more skilled then I am and I would love to see how you do. I'm finding it isnt as easy as I thought it would be but I'm still pluggen away.

I've found that posting my ideas and asking questions has brought in great advice that has helped me to keep going. I wish the best of luck to you and look forward to seeing how things go!

*Rep

Last edited:
im at 3.7 ha and i feel your pain, the mk2 is a total dog compared to some L weapons. Have you considered possibly acquiring a montgomery ?

I've become very comfortable with a Maddox IV w/ Beast Attachment. I have old soc mates that are still using this combo up into the 5.7K handgun range...

I have no experiance with (L) weps as of yet. I've found some great hunting areas over the past few days with the help of people on the forums.. what are you planning on hunting as you try to skill?

dz..i know your on an mission :)
but just so you know..im at 5.5 hitability and i still use (l) weapons,they are really good

Several months ago I told myself that I'd use standard weapons when I got 5 hit ability, unlocked wounding and combat sense. I got kinda "trapped" in laser rifle with the opalo+amp era....had up to a104, bought someones 105 when the amp nerf was announced...wish had the 105 all along. Seems to me that skilling options with L weapons, the pistols have the advantage atm. Breer, Korrs, Svempa. Have not tried the new Riker UL2, looks like should be the logical Breer m3. I have 3.6 HA on laser pistols, and it will get pulled up also with use of laser carbines or rifles...

Got sidetracked with couple beacon missions, hunts with friends, couple mining trips....obivous I can take the "days, weeks" out of first post....have skills to post this coming week, but I hear the pitter patter of tiney feet on Christmas morning....mayt eh swirls be with you.

dz..i know your on an mission :)
but just so you know..im at 5.5 hitability and i still use (l) weapons,they are really good

I'm still getting used to all these things to pay attention too. Its easy to just buy big spend big and let it burn (for a few days). I have four more days of this crazyness left and then I'll need to have a more realistic game plan.

With the Maddox IV I have a 2.2 hitability this has to be horrible. To be honest after reading your post I checked this for the very first time.

If I wanted to slow down and become more efficent what would you recommend? Gear & Mobs?

well,stick with the (l)-weapons untill your ha/minimumdamage is up by a lot
im a laser man myself,i use adj hero for midrange and kors400 +106 for closerange
im still getting decent skills with the kors(went way down though after last vu)
but for blp stick with the svempat60,you can buy it for 120% orso

use fap5 inbetween kills when ya have time(meaning when lootcycle is low),fap 50 inbetween kills when you want to hunt fast (when loot is up) and fap 80 or emtk 2600 as panicfap

dont buy expensive armour,get ghost..with a few different sets of plates it rocks

find a good skillingmob that gives good average return to you(maybe many people wil disagree with me and it all could be coincidence but i feel i do better on some mobs then other mobs)

drones/atrax/ambus..they all suck for me
molisk/allo's/bristles usually make me profit

ive only deposited once..the first week i started playing..200 or 300 dollar..2.5 years ago
never deposited again,withdrawn 40.000 ped and im stil worth around 60.000
rifle is at 7000/lwt is at 8400..unlocked avoidance/wounding/combatsense..ha is at 5.5..so i must be doing something right

skilling blp is more expensive then lwt though,at this moment laserway is easyer,better picks for weapons

Back